Chapter 5

Because You Are My Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The orange hot bright sun up high in the sky peaking it’s way thru the tiny opening of the curtain that was not closed properly, waking up the lady who just got the invitation into the dream world not so long ago. She let out a pretty much unsatisfied grumble sound while rubbing her heavy eyes lids that refused to separated from each other. 


The door the her bedroom suddenly being opened and made the loud ‘bang’ sound as it hit on the wall. A middle aged lady came in hurry steps breaking the quietness in the air. 


“Yah Song Hye Kyo! Do you even know what time is it now?!”


“Mmhhhh… Unnie… Why? What time is it?” She lazily asked in the voiced that still carried hints of sleepiness while let out a moaned.


Instead of getting an answer, she received a hit on her. 
“Ouch! Unnie! It hurt!” Lips was pouting high.
“Are you awake now lady? If you don’t mind I w

ould like for you to have a look on the time please…” The middle aged lady was breathing very fast. She kept on taking in fresh air in to her lungs to calmed her anger down.


Hye Kyo reached for her phone on her bedside table then pushed on the tiny button on top of it to the phone screen. Her eyes and mouth widen at the same time before she quickly threw her comfy blanket away and jumped off the bed, running in to the bathroom like she was in a marathon. 


“Yah unnie! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier? Do you know what time is it now?!” She shout from inside the bathroom while tying her long silky brownish locks up in to a bun on top on her head as to avoided it from getting in to the way when she brushed her teeth and washed her face.


Lena Park, the lady whom had assisted as the one of the top start and Asian goddess, Miss Song Hye Kyo for more than ten years now, leaning by the side of the door with her arms crossed in front her chest as she looked at the lady that hurriedly brushing her teeth.


“Excuse me? So now it’s my fault that you woke up late? Just FYI in case you forgot, I did gave you a call this six in the morning and wasn’t you already awake even before I called you this morning? How on earth that you being so clever, decided to go to sleep back?!” The complained of the manager does not stopped even when she was busy moving around the room, to packed for the lady in the bathroom.


Hye Kyo rolled her eyes at her manager’s complained while washing herself quickly under the pouring shower. 


Well yes, she was awake when she received the call this morning but it was not like she already awake from her sleep in fact she does not got any sleep at all!  After she ended the call and decided to gave her heavy eyes a quick ten minutes rest  before she got out of bed. How would she have known it that the VVIP invitation to the wonderful dream land would came to her on that short ten minutes?! 


She couldn’t stopped the snorted noise that came out from her as her mind drift back the that handsome yet cute guy that was the caused of her being in the situation she was in at the moment. It was all his fault! If he had not decided to suddenly told her that ‘story’ on that night of their drama casts dinner few weeks ago she would never have the brainstorming thinking inside her head when ever she heard his name being mentioned  or when her brain just suddenly decided to showed his handsome face to her for who knew what reason!


And to add fuel over the burning fire, that man in question does not even have any idea about her struggled! She threw her toothbrush on the sink as she could felt her boiling point increasing by the unsatisfied of the unfair. How could he?! He was the one who caused it yet he could goes on with his life the next morning like nothing ever happened. 


Blame it all the that damn alcohol! At that moment Song Hye Kyo could not helped but cursed on whoever the first founder of that miracle liquid. 
                                                                             *******


After all the rushing and non-stop blabbering from her manager, Hye Kyo managed to got on the plane just in time. But  Taking a deep huge breath for her poor lungs that had been suffering from the lacked of oxygen from the rushed earlier before slowly letting it out. Finally! She thought as she threw herself down on the seat with a sighed and closed her eyes as she leaned back in her seat.


Why does she have to goes along in this drama casts MT anyway? In fact, why does they had goes on a MT?! Building the relationship between the cast they said. It’s stupid! She personally prefer to set a border line for her personal space from other people. 


Being too closed with the other was dangerous. It would only gave you pain in the future. It was because she does not put on the border before that she gained her two past relationship. The relationship that gave her happiness. That made her  thought that she was the happies and luckiest woman on earth today then suddenly threw her down from the  wonderful dream up high to the deeps of reality.


Called her a coward she does not care. She just could not bare to endure the same pain of being left behind by someone she adore and love with her whole heart anymore. She was scared. Phobia with the pain feels. She was tired. 


So she let her be how she was now. She was fine right now. She was living her life without any worries. Enjoying her personal time going on an oversea trip either alone or with the very few close friends that she had around her. She felt save with the wall that she build and she would never took it down. 


She reached for the bottle of water that she put on the adjustable table in front of her earlier as she felt the dryness in now that she finally managed to got break. Her hand wandering around, looking for the bottle but eyes were too stubborn to opened to helped searching for the item. 


Her hand does hit something at the end but… with the back of it. Damn! She though. Now she could only hoped that the noised of the bottle hitting the floor later would not attracted too much attention in that silence of that plane first class seats area. 


When the noised that she were expecting does not came after moments past by, out of curiosity, the pair of lazy eyes lids decided that it would opened to figured out what was happening. And what they had always said! Curiosity kill the cat indeed.


Hye Kyo really regretted that she opened her eyes when she was greeted by the face of that one guy that always gave her a troubling mind whenever she thought of him. There he was, standing in front of her with the smile that enough to be the cause for a woman to have a heart attacked, including her. She rolled her eyes at him not forgetting a glared, just to showed how unsatisfied she felt to him which he arched his brows in confusion.


Unwilling to looked on his face, she moved her gaze somewhere else and somehow landed on his foots. Without her awareness, she had let herself to took the time to studied his appearance.
 He was wearing a pair of black Nike sport shoes. She could not helped but took noticed of how the alluring muscles on his legs tensing from his standing position. Slowly moving up and she was still aware enough to skipped on the part where she should not paid a close attention to. He was wearing a black denim jeans shorts that looks like a custom made for him if you dies not knew better. 


One of his hand was tucked inside his pants pocket while the other was on his back. He was wearing a dark khaki color tee that huge his body just perfectly. Showing all of his perfectness. Those strong bulging arms muscles on his slightly darken skin from her memory of two years ago before he goes to the military. To his broad chest until his shoulders that obliviously got  border now which have a black shiny fine leather men’s bag pack was hanging on it.


She never knew that the area on your neck could also grew muscular until now. The way his Adam’s apple moving slightly up and down on his throat was the one that getting her full attention. Damn! 


She knew it now why it was a sin for Adam to ate the apple. She could felt her body temperature rising and unconsciously  swallow her saliva for her dried throat as her gaze stuck on the movement on his throat. 


Oh it was a huge sin indeed…


“Well are you satisfied with what you see?” 


A voiced had successfully pulled her back to the earth. Her eyes once again landed on his handsomely cute face. For real, this was how unfair the world was. How could he be so… perfect?!


He stood there silently while looking down at her. But instead of his gentlemen smile from earlier, an interested look was now on him. One of his browed was slightly arced upward and that playful smirk he had on the corner of his lips. Clearly he was aware of her behavior just now. 


Hye Kyo mentally cursed herself. What was she doing?! Does anyone knew any hole that she could herself in to? 


She furiously shook her head. How could she does something so embarrassing?! She turned herself away from him, facing to the window, hiding her face that in a shad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter