Part 2

Love O2O: Mingyu x Tzuyu

Here’s how their 1st kiss went. 

They haven’t met each other for one month. Tzuyu just finished Twice’s promotion at Japan and Mingyu pick her up at the airport. 

When she made it to the car, she’d hope that Mingyu is sitting there smiling ear to ear. Greet her with a warm welcome back. But in the contrary, he’s stoic and emotionless. She thought her boyfriend probably tired, or maybe there’s something wrong. She frowned, did she do something wrong? Initially, even though she is tired as hell but the thought of seeing Mingyu cheer her up. Now that Mingyu is not as excited as she is, she is washed with sadness. She fell silent. Is he really not happy to see her?

“Hi, how’s your day?” she try to broke the silent. He doesn’t let go his gaze from the street as he answer curtly “Busy”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m okay”

She fall asleep shortly. Her exhaustion finally take a toll on her body. When she awake, they arrived at an unknown hill. The scenery is so beautiful she think she’s still on her sleep.

“Come on Tzu, we don’t have long” Mingyu open her door and offer his hands. She takes hishands and blink the drowsiness away and gasping the view. The dark blue sky adorn with stars and the magnificent city lights.

“Isn’t it beautiful?”

“It’s breathtaking”

“You know, when you were away for the month…I really miss you”

“Really?”

“I didn’t quite notice since when you become the center of my universe” his intense gaze burn through her “Chou Tzuyu…I love you”

And she instinctively made the first move, in a painfully short moment, she held his cheek and close the gap. Tiptoed to reach his lips. His sudden declaration of love has taken her by surprise and now is her turn to return the favor. For the first second, he’s been stunned but quickly regain composure and immediately savor her. Mingyu lowered her body, and his hand grabbed her waist. Her body grew wanton under this man’s comeback. She lean closer, pressing her body to his well-built figure. 

A long time later, he finally let her go. She got a chance to breathe but didn’t have the slightest energy to think. This is the first time she’s bravely taking the first move–with burning red face, she’s beaming with joy.

“and…I…love you”

She arrived at the dorm at 12 PM. Content and ecstatic. The members don’t even have to ask, they know she’s gone to the 7th heaven. It’s written all over her.

---

Mingyu and Tzuyu going out for 6 months before made the headline for the first time. When she wake up this morning, she notices that she made it in the top of search list, along with 2 keywords, Mingyu and Dating. “SEVENTEEN MINGYU & TWICE TZUYU REPORTEDLY DATING” The headline reads.

It seems that they’re appearance at Knowing Brothers made people suspicious. Fans start to link them and made couple theories. Several witness also come forward to SNS that they’ve seen Mingyu and Tzuyu going out.

It’s clear from the Knowing Brothers that they’ve known each other really close. Tzuyu not usually comfortable doing variety, she seems more confident and outspoken when she talked with and about Mingyu.

You , Mingyu-oppa is mine >:| 

I’m on the same campus with Mingyu and Tzuyu. I think they’re quite close, they always together at campus and Mingyu usually wait for her.

Did you notice the way Mingyu looking at her at Knowing Brothers? He could melt the northpole with his heated stare.

I met MinTzu on a date at Han river last week. They’re definitely dating!

She reads the comment one by one. Along with the thread, there’s also amateur pictures of their dates. It seems like passerby hastily taken it. There’s one in the campus, he’s opening the door for her. One in the café they usually meet. 

Mingyu and Tzuyu didn’t really mind with confirming their relationship so they’re not trying really hard to date secretly. In spite of this, she’s afraid her or his fans will react badly. She has seen it on other idol relationship like Daehyun and Mino, when they finally confirmed, many has welcomed the news happily and few against. The few been so handful to the point Mino sassaeng fans sent Dae-eonnie death threat with animal corpse. The agency even sue the fans. It’s troublesome…Is she ready to undergo all of that or even worst? 

To think of it, when she’s with Mingyu she feels safe and invincible. But what about her family or members? What if they’re the one who hurt and haunted by her personal business?

As she spiraled in dilemmas of a lifetime. She decides to share the burden with Mingyu. She’s rest her head in Mingyu’s thigh as he sat down and watch the TV. At Friday nights, Mingyu usually come to Tzuyu’s parent (empty) apartment at Gangnam. Her parents who live in Taiwan decide to buy it because they're visitin her quite often and somehow it only 1 kilometer away from Seventeen’s dorm.

“Oppa, have you seen the news this morning?”

“I have, the members are being loud about it all morning”

“So…what do you think?”

“Well it’s the truth” 

“The agency called me this morning” she begin “They told me I have to do something, either confirm, deny or shrug it off”

“Well my CEO-nim didn’t mind either we’re clarify or not”

“But mine do mind” she retort. Well it’s not just JYP and the agency but she’s really mind. At this point, she’s going to blow her head out with worries. “Be serious, oppa”

“I don’t know, I never dated before Tzu-eeya but know that I’ll support whatever your decisions is” he sighed heavily “Whether you’re confirming or denying, I would still be happy as long as I’m with you”

Then it crossed her mind. He is thinking about it too. But he’s putting her feelings and thoughts ahead. It’s all written in his eyes how he wanted to show the world that she belong to him. It’s a man pride after all. In worst case scenario. If she’s confirming, there will be fans bloodbath. Her family and members also might get hurt. If she’s denying, Mingyu’s feeling will be the one at stake. He’ll be thoroughly disappointed that she’s disavow their relationship.

“Let’s…” she trailed off “pretend that the news wasn’t there”

It’s the safest way. 

“Okay then, let’s do that” a relieved smile curved in his beautiful face.

---

After 3 years of dating, Mingyu and Tzuyu are going strong and steady. 

Along with the peak of Seventeen and Twice’s carrier, this year had been the busiest and they only could twice to thrice within a month. If they’re lucky and have promotion together, they’ll meet at music shows.

The fans and news is as restless as ever. They wonder the nature of Mingyu and Tzuyu’s relationship but like what agreed, they’ll just shrug it off. Sometimes the question came up in interviews and variety shows. Tzuyu will mostly dodge the tricky parts, while Mingyu will came up with arbitrary answers.

“You two seems really close, she even came to your graduation, right Mingyu-ssi?”

“Well it’s not just my graduation, and it’s not like she’s the only that come to my graduation” Witty as ever, Grand Master. But the camera never missed when he smile warmly as he recalled.

Their agency also being nice enough to give freedom to Tzuyu and Mingyu to date. Even if they caught, their agency 100% consented. JYP-nim that more-and-less Twice’s father had warmly accept Mingyu. Mingyu has been a gentleman and never burden her.  

---

to be continued