Part 1

Love O2O: Mingyu x Tzuyu

In midst of busy schedule as Kpop idol and top notch University’s student, Chou Tzuyu still find time to play her favorite games. Notably Dream of Jianghu and Overwatch. Even if it mean she get less than 3 hours of sleep, she’ll happily sacrifice it for daily dosage of games. Especially now that she made her way to 7th rank PvP rank in entire server of Dream of Jianghu. Sitting comfortably in the waiting room of music bank, Tzuyu spent leisure time to boss hunting.

“These days you’ll passed out Tzui” Nayeon eonnie call out. She’d been nagging Tzuyu for her sleeping and gaming habit that wore her out. She’s getting thinner day by day.

“Chill, eonnie” she calmly reply. In fact, the sleeping and gaming habit is nothing new. Tzuyu’s has being indulge for 6 years and counting. She’s been playing games since elementary, following her brother’s footstep.

Nayeon can only sighed. Giving up as Tzuyu drawn deeper to the game. Her eyes focused to the screen and fingers dance in the keyboard perfectly. Nobody ever thought such a beautiful girl to be hardcore gamer.

---

It’s a busy morning for Chou Tzuyu. Today is the first day of university. Instead of taking acting or art, she’s enrolled to Computer Science at KAIST, top notch university in Asia.

Even though she’s establish her career in entertainment industry, Tzuyu won’t give up her dream to be game designer. She even had to going to countless battles against her parents, brother and agency.

As she enter the computer science campus, all eyes darted to her. Being the visual of TWICE, her face can be easily recognized. Especially in a campus that dominated by men.

“Ah, Tzuyu!”

“Bambam-sunbae” she greet back in relieve to see familiar face. Bambam is 2 years her senior, they known each other since trainee era.

“Nayeon told me to look after you” Bambam bragged. “And this is the 97 CompSci idol gang, Jungkook and Jaehyun”

Annyeonghaseyo sunbae, Chou Tzuyu-imnida. Nice to meet you, please take care of me.” Tzuyu politely bowed. She’s very nervous. Not only that they’re her senior but also huge K-pop idols with extremely deadly charm and good looks.

“Nice to meet you too, Tzuyu-ssi” Jungkook reply kindly. “You don’t seems like typical computer geek Tzuyu-ssi” Jaehyun joked.

“Ah, I’ve heard it countless time” she retort before glance to her watch “I’ll be going first, sunbae. I have class in 15 minutes.”

She then excuse herself and walking to her class. However she’s disappointed as soon as she arrive knowing that the class is canceled. Which means that she has to wait another 3 hours for her next class.

She decides to go to the library.  Hunting boss to level up while waiting seems like a great idea. As she set herself in the library, she open her laptop. Plugging in her earphone and favorite game mouse. Logging in to Dream of Jianghu then start to play.

Notification: SVMin sent friend request

She’s taken aback by the username. Could it be the SVMin? She thought. SVMin is infamous 1st rank player of DoJ that won many PvP tournament and the leader of Kai Guilt. The most talented and richest man alive in the entire server. The username also well-known at other mainstream online games such as League of Legends and Starcraft. In conclusion, she’s every gamer girl’s dream. She quickly accept the request. It’s an honor to be friend by grand master SVMin.

SVMin               : Chuyu-ssi

ScarletChuyu  : Ne, Min-ssi?

SVMin               : I have an offer

ScarletChuyu  : Eo?

SVMin               : Marry me

“What the f-” she curse out. Stunned by the sudden proposal. It’s not like it’s her first time she’s married at DoJ but this is Grand Master SVMin. Everyone who’s play this game will be equally surprised.

ScarletChuyu  : Ne?! Min-ssi, are you hacked or something?

SVMin               : There’s couple tournament coming up, you’re the best woman around

                            I want you to be my woman

This is the second time Grand Master take her by surprise. She pinch herself and noted that it hurts, which means all of this is real. She’s not dreaming. The Grand Master basically just flirting with her.

SVMin               : So?

ScarletChuyu  : Sure

SVMin               : Great! Meet me at the matrimonial temple 8PM, in 2 days

ScarletChuyu  : Why not now?

SVMin               : Preparation ;)

                            See u in 2 days

                            [SVMin Logged Out]

At this rate, Tzuyu is going to die of happiness. Her cheek hurts for smiling too hard. She’s going to be married in another 2 days.

---

It’s the grand marriage of the century. SVMin spent billions for the ceremony and many famous player come by, familiar famous users like DoReMimon, DEight, JustKook, YuGong, BeanieBam and MonkJae that turn out to be SVMin’s close friends. As SVMin’s introduce her to the gang, they hit it off perfectly.

From that day, Tzuyu grow closer to Grand Master. She’ll regularly play with him and the Kai Guilt. She found SVMin very enchanting. Call her crazy but she’s hook by the way he took care of her through the games. She could tell that SVMin is mature and manly.

They grew closer to each other as time passed by. They’ll stay out late and talk. Meaningless small talk to even serious heavy conversations. After 2 months, she felt like she already know everything about him. She able to pick up: his love for reading and cooking, his enthusiasm in games and dream to be gamer designer, that he’s a busy man with crowded schedule, he loves to talk to his parents and so on.

Then again, Tzuyu also grew restless. She feels like she’s being outrageous. When she’s telling her eonnies about Min, they’ll laugh it off or ridicule her. Sometimes they’ll be serious and questioned her: is he even real, what if he’s ugly and erted, what if he’s not what you’re expected. Tzuyu will shrug it off. The eonnies are being realistic and try to protect the little magnae. Deep down she has those worries. But talking to her husband able to suppress the worries. Nevertheless deep down, she knew that she’s genuinely like Grand Master. And God help her, she’s in deep .

---

One day, her heart is under attack.

SVMin               : Chu-ee, come here
I have something to show you

ScarletChuyu  : omw oppa

She’s teleported to Grand Master’s location and found the best scene around DoJ. Her heart flatter. And she feel funny, because it’s not even real. It’s on a fictional scene within digital world. But the scenery and Min’s gesture is that sweet, her heart is set on fire.

ScarletChuyu  : It’s very pretty

SVMin               : Ikr

ScarletChuyu  : Never expect to be astounded by game scenery before, oppa your flattering skill is way beyond human

SVMin               : It’s only for you, dearest wife

Any moment now, she’ll passed out and gone to heaven. The heaven of Grand Master Min.

---

It’s the day of the tournament final. Tzuyu even take a day break so she’s able to attend the final.

It’s 7:55PM – 5 minutes more to the finals and there’re no sign of her husband nor his guilt. Each minutes went by, she’s become very anxious. Did he stood her up?

She slumped to her seat. She’s been waiting for an hour. Dejection washed over her. It’s too good to be true anyway, she thought.

8:15PM, the DoJ system announced her loss. Involuntarily, a drop of tear fall through her cheek. And another follow. And another. By now, the dam cannot be contained. That night, she cried over her short-lived romance.

When Dahyun and Chaeyoung arrived at the room, they’re surprised to find Tzuyu with bloated eyes crumpled in her bed. “Tzui-ya, you want to talk about it?” Dahyun delicately approach her.

“Ani, I’m okay” trembled, she try to convince her eonnies. She failed miserably. “I don’t want to talk about it, distract me eonnie”

“Umm…okay”

Dahyun and Chaeoyoung talked about their day. How the practices and variety show filming went.

“Ah! There’s some seventeen members that can’t attend, turned out their car hit a tree”

“Really? That’s unfortunate” Tzuyu weakly responds. “Are they okay?”

“I heard from Hoshi that everyone’s okay except Mingyu-ssi, he has concussion and passed out”

“Ah! That’s sad”

Talking to Dahyun and Chaeyoung lifting up her mood. But she still dwelled in her heartbreak.

She silently thought, it was over. Over. She was actually hurting and wistful. She seems to, almost, maybe, fallen with this person.

---

It’d been a week after she’s being stood up at the finals. From that night, she doesn’t have the courage to face Grand Master. She thought of asking explanation or pretend that it never happened but with Twice’s comeback coming in another month, she used all her focus and energy for the preparation. She’s been too busy to muster up the courage to face her heartbreaker. Until one day, Chaeyoung-eonnie, who’s also play DoJ, ask to borrow her account.

“Tzui-ah, some guy name DoReMimon follow you around”

“Just ignore h-”

“You may want to hear this” Chaeyoung in “He said he’s sorry because he’s the one who drive the car and get them in accident”

Her ears perked at the word ‘accident’. Her self-hatred because being stood up is now replaced by pure worry.

ScarletChuyu  : Accident? Is everything okay?

DoReMimon   : The car’s fine

ScarletChuyu  : I meant Min

DoReMimon   : He got concussion and passed out

ScarletChuyu  : Passed out?! Is he okay now?

DoReMimon   : He’s okay now and looking for you, he felt really bad to stood you up like that. I’m really sorry, sister-in law.

ScarletChuyu  : What matters is you’re all okay J

Her worries written over her light speed reply. She’s no longer feel dejected. She thought of waiting for Min, she need to check him out. As that thought cross her mind, the notification ring.

[SVMin logged in]

ScarletChuyu : Why are you playing?!You should be resting

SVMin               : I’m fine now, dear wife

ScarletChuyu  : I heard from Mimon about the accident, are you really okay?

SVMin               : I’m sorry to made you waiting and missed the finals

ScarletChuyu  : Ani, you don’t have to feel bad about it – you’re in a car accident for God’s sake

Compared to a car accident that cause him a concussion, it wasn’t even worth mentioning.

SVMin               : Chu-ee

ScarletChuyu  : En?

SVMin               : Let’s meet

---

Yesterday, Tzuyu purposely missed her Korean history class to go shopping. She even successfully dragged Dahyun and Jihyo eonnie to help her pick out her dress. They gladly help but chime in their suspicion in every turn.

She settled with white dress that perfectly hugged her figured. She curled her hair and done her makeup. Pick out a flat shoes out of worry that he’s maybe shorter than her.

They made the appointment at Friday at 6PM. Min even offered to pick her up, but knowing that she’s an idol, she rejected with making an excuse that she’ll be near the café around that time so she can go there direcly.

At 4:30PM, she’s done with the recordings and practices. She directly went back to the dorm and prepared for the date. By 5:30, she’s already on her way to the café.

As she made her way to the café, she can’t help but haunted by the past experience of being stood up and painful questions: what if he’s not who she think he is, what if he’s a bad guy, what if her status as idol will be pain in the ? Once the café come into view, she tried to be optimistic.

It’s 5:50, she’s 10 minutes early. She made her way in to the café. At the time she open the door, she notices one familiar face.

Kim Mingyu-sunbae. Her senior at CompSci and fellow idol. As she drawn the sight of his beautiful figure, he dart his eyes toward her deliberately. He smile towards her and bowed politely.

“Kim Mingyu-sunbae, it’s a coincidence”

“It’s not a coincidence” he retort coolly “I’m waiting for you”

“Ne?” she can’t hide her shock. From million men in South Korea, not ever once cross her mind that her virtual husband will be an exceptional human being with extremely good looks and talent. “Ah…you…you’re Min”

“I am” Abruptly, he stood up and take out the chair for her.

“Have you been waiting?”

“I just arrived”

They conversation flow naturally. Tzuyu have no doubt that it’s SVMin alright, it’s clear by the way he coming up in conversation. Even the way he complaint to the way she called him is exactly the same.

“I’ll drive you back to the dorm”

“If it’s not troubling you”

“Of course not”

At the car, they keep talking. Mostly about their respective group that made comeback at the same day. Then their love to games. He’ll caught her smile and blushing, as if she’s noting to herself that this is soooo unreal.

“Do you have any schedule tomorrow, o-oppa?” she hesistantly role off oppa, all why wondering why it's sounds so perfect. 

“I have class in the morning then music show at 1”

“Me too”

“Then I can pick you up for the morning class, how’s that sound?”

“Sounds great”

“What show is it that you record tomorrow?”

“It’s for Inkigayo’s special stage”

“Ah, me too, I’m MCing”

“We can go there…together”

“No need, my manager strictly say that she’ll pick me up” she evade quickly. Getting pick up and arrived at the set with another idol can create huge commotion. Especially if there'll be crowded fans. “And I don’t want to made another scandal, JYP-nim will scold me to tears again”

“Scandal?” he play coy.

“You know people may misunderstand…our relationship and think that we’re…dating” she fiddle her thumbs and peered at Mingyu nervously. He’s as handsome as ever.

“Since when…” Mingyu slows down and silently stare at her before continue “we’re not in that kind of relationship?”

He surprised her again. Is this your way to say we’re officially going out? She thought.

“And if you thinking that this is my way to say that we’re dating, yes it is…” ah, he’s as smooth and witty when he’s SVMin “and, because you’re not denying, it means that you’re my girl”

“Oppa…you’re wicked”

“See you tomorrow”

That night, she has the sweetest sleep. She’s happy that her fantasy romance is coming to real life. This is her first boyfriend and he's everything that she can dream of.

---

They only going out for two month but the members of Seventeen and Twice already getting along really well. When Twice made their comeback, Mingyu bravely come to the Twice’s waiting room.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Seventeen’s Kim Mingyu-imnida. I’m going out with Tzuyu, I hope I have your support.” Minggyu has this habit to surprise her in every turn. And that day he’s surprised her members. They even admitted how sensible and manly he is.

Since then, Mingyu and Seventeen’s member frequently visit Twice’s waiting room. Since they’re around the same age and debut around the same time, they’re surprisingly relatable.

Aside from the seventeen members, Mingyu also introduces her to his closest friends. Even to the 97 liners, whom mostly she’s already know.

“Finally he’s come clean to us, brothers”

“Eum?”

“When we ask him who he date, he always smiles and say smugly, someone’s great”

Someone’s great, he says.

“Tzu-ee, meet the Kai Guild”

“You guys are…” ah, she get It now “JustKook, YuGong, BeanieBam and MonkJae”

“Omo! You’re Chuyu”

“En”

 

 

i start out writing very recently, forgive my amateur mistakes!
i'll come up with second part if the ff receive good responds :)