Part 4

Love O2O: Mingyu x Tzuyu

Tzuyu fell asleep not long after she stop crying. Mingyu understand that she's in vulnerable state. All the stress overwhelm her. She cornered with lots of possibilities. Of course he can help her, but he doesn't want to decide for her. He wants her to choose what she really wants. If she choose to confirm the relationship, he'll be the happiest man alive. To be able to tell the world that the beautiful and talented girl is his. But he also realize that not everyone will be happy. The fans for instance - there'll be people who reject and despise the idea of their idol dating. And it's not fair for Tzuyu or Twice's members or Seventeen's members. Bottomline is it's a huge decisions and Mingyu doesn't want to put her in the position to choose between him and her idol life. 

If she ask him, he will definitely answer with yes. She's his. It's as simple as that. If others can't accept, it's not his problem. He loves her and he's the happiest when he's with her. His fans can reject, but this is the woman that he choose. If they genuinely like him then they will have to accept the fact that Chou Tzuyu is the one. 

After he tugged her to bed, he went to the living room. He's not in the mood to leave her alone. She'll wake up and need someone. When he's finally relaxed, he grabbed his phone. There's tons of text from the members, his close friends, even Twice members.

We heard about the news, u okay? - Wonwoo 

Oppa I see that Dispacth cause some problem again, i hope Tzuyu is doing fine - Dahyun

Worst than before...you should consider confirm. We'll be with you and Tzuyu. S.coups

U made ur way to news again! Well, what's your plan? - Yugyeom

Countless text but Mingyu eyes catch the one who stood out the most. Mingyu, Tzuyu's not answering her phone since yesterday. Her father and i are very worried, please call me as soon as you get this. - Mrs Chou

Seeing the text from Mrs Chou, spontanously called her. And it only take 2 beep before Mrs Chou picked up. "Hello Mrs Chou"

"Mingyu! Ah finally" She's relieved. Mingyu could tell that she has seen the news. "Where's Tzuyu? we're very worried about her"

"She's sleeping now Mrs Chou. She's very distracted that she's not paying attention to her phone."

"Is she okay?" she quietly asked. Tzuyu mother understand the impact of the news to Tzuyu. The moment she sees the news, she keeps calling her but no answer. She called the Tzuyu groupmates, they said that she's not in the dorm when the news broke out. 

"She's a little bit overwhelm with what currently happening but you don't need to worry Mrs Chou, i'll be with her until all the ruckus passed. Also once she wakes up i'll tell her to call you"

"Thank you Mingyu....please take a good care of her, i know i can trust my daughter to you" she's in good hands. She realized. Mrs Chou approval toward Mingyu didn't come as easy as Tzuyu thought. He's handsome but it's not the reason why her mother like him so much. She could see from Mingyu small gestures that he really really loves her daughter. She easily tell from his eyes. 

"Yes Mrs Chou, i promise i'll do her no harm" 

"I assume you're with her at the Gangnam house?"

"Yes Mrs Chou"

"You do know that it's a little bit risky..right Mingyu?" 

Mingyu is not stupid. He knew the risk very well. If there are any paparazzi, they'll be doomed. A man stay overnight at woman's house is never a good idea and no matter how progressive Korean is - it still leave bad impression. He also knew that it'll torn her even more. They'll label Tzuyu as a bad girl, seductress, immoral etc. It had happened to Seolhyun before. He doesn't want that for her. But on the other side, he can't just let her deal with all of this alone. "I understand the risks Mrs Chou but i don't want to leave Tzuyu at times like this"

There's a brief pause. Mrs Chou is now the happiest mother-in-law in the world. Her daughter find the perfect guy. "Thank you" Mingyu can easily pick up the sincerity and love of a mother in her voice. Gentle. Full of genuine affection. "It's already late, you should rest too"

"Yes Mrs Chou, good night"

"Bye bye"

------

The next morning, Tzuyu woke up at 9AM. She could smell coffee and cinnamon - Mingyu must be making breakfast. She feels a lot better after a good sleep, despite her swollen eyes. "Good morning princess" he welcomes her as soon as she stepped in to the kitchen. With the cheeky signature smile of his, Tzuyu feels refreshened. "Morning"

"Here, some orange juice and cinammon banana pancakes with maple syrup"

It's not the first time Mingyu serves Tzuyu breakfast. Mingyu has spent night in her resident previously. Sometimes they're just too lazy and tired to go out for dates and movie, and too bored to do dates of DoJ. At times like that, they'll just chill at Tzuyu's. Watch netflix, play playstation, cook. Bursting out of tears never really one of them. Impressively, Tzuyu wake up feeling happy. Mingyu words and action have comfort and empower her. She's happy. "Hmm my favourite" She dives in to her favourite breakfast. One of Mingyu speciality. He's good in cooking in general but his pancakes are in another level. 

"So what do you want to do today? Your manager give you a break today" Earlier this morning, Mingyu has spent time to go through her phone and response to all the missed called and massages. He return the manager miss call and she has said that Tzuyu need rest. Her Radio Star shooting schedule with Sana and Momo is cancelled. And anyway, the agency thinks that it's bad timing to go to Radio Star when she has huge news (a/n: dating news are happy news guys, it's not scandal!). 

"Really?"

"Hmm"

"We can go to the beach" - it's summer and warm, beach will be perfect. Mingyu can look up for not so crowded beach in Gangwon. It'll take 3 to 4 hours drive.

"Well the weather is nice...but i don't want to do public place qin"

"We can drive to Yang Yang and go to Gisamon baobei. It's Wednesday, trust me the beach will not be that crowded." he tries to sway her. He has solid arguments. And he could easily read that Tzuyu indeed wants to go to beach. She loves to visit nature-related attractions, beach, mountains, hills, etc. "It'll perfect gateaway from the stress"

"Okay okay" in the end, she agreed "I'll go and prepare"

---

Tzuyu love the beach. Quiet and not so many people. Most of the visitor will be old people who barely recognize Mingyu and Tzuyu. And she loves that. Again, great master decision always the right one. She inhale the salty air, very refreshing. 

After all the breakdown, today is not a bad day. Better than yesterday. This afternoon when they went out, there's no press camp out outside her house. Yesterday and this morning, Mingyu being sweet and understanding as he always be. What a perfect gentleman. She thought. "I love you" she unconsciously whisper, warmth spread in her chest. Mingyu slighty smirk, boyish and cheeky. Charming. Breathtaking. Kim Mingyu is God's masterpiece indeed. "Ditto"

Taking in the view and fresh air, they only sit and talk in the sand for hours until the sunsets. It's one of the best sunsets of the year, the sky dripping with pink and yellow. Clear, no clouds. "I'm a lucky guy" Mingyu suddenly muttered. "Having you in my arms is already enough for me, even if we have to hide it from the world...because i do love you...so so much" His eyes is firm yet gentle, he stares into her eyes and she feels vulnerable. in his eyes. He has always have this power over her. And she knows he's sepaking of the truth. Promises. And he letting her know that he do wants to admit, but it's not about how he feels. He's already the happiest when he with him, he only needs her to stay. "That's why i promise you, i will never leave you and hope that you will also never leave me...because- just- even the thought of it has give me piercing heartbreak...i love you Yu, that's not going to change" Tzuyu is speechless. It's not the first he's being straightforward, but he bares his feelings and concern in a very fragile way. His eyes...it's hold so much feelings. 

"My world is dull, idol life is exhausting and dull, life before you is dull...You have give me colors that make me feel alive because the love you show and give"  By then, crystal drop formed in the corner of her eyes. She can't help but to be overwhelm. For the countless time. "Oh...qin...you..."

"Ah...i made you cry" 

"Out of happiness and love...the best kind of tears" she jokingly retort.

 

----

Hello there, nice to know that there are people who looking forward to my story. Thank you so much, i love you guys! Anyway, i'm currently at Daejeon, Korea for students exchange program. I'm just done with orientation period, i already start my classes and all. I really love it here. It's nice. Quite expensive but nice. Anyway drop in the comment what do you think about the story. I wants to hear you opinions. I'm still a very amateur writer, and wish to improve.