✓ Chapter 7

Playful Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where? Are they in Gangnam? Incheon? where?” Jeongyeon asked grabbing her jacket as she wore it messily “You miss Chaeyoung too, right? Let’s go” Jeongyeon added and already left her room where Mina and Nayeon were standing outside with unhappy faces.

“Jeongyeon” Nayeon called but she got ignored.

“Momo passed away” Mina added making Jeongyeon freeze in her place.

“A few days ago they rushed her to the hospital her blood pressure was too low, and she couldn’t make it, I am sorry” Sana added.

Jeongyeon’s face turned red as her sight was blinded with tears. She felt the world collapsing on her shoulders. A pain she never experienced was too much for her. 

“The funeral is today,” Mina cried.

“Stop joking she can’t die” Jeongyeon laughed making Sana cry even more. Jeongyeon leaned on the wall before she slid down slowly “she wanted to be a scientist” she added and cried “she needs me, right?” she said leaving the house, Mina and Sana followed her to stop her.

“Jeongyeon stop! They buried her yesterday she is gone!” Mina said shaking Jeongyeon's shoulders.

“WHYYYYY?” Jeongyeon yelled in the middle of the street while crying, Mina hugged her tightly and Sana could only watch them while sobbing. Regretting the moment they all did that playful bet.

They went to the funeral where some of her friends were there, she was walking with heavy steps, swollen eyes and pale face, she saw Chaeyoung and her parents welcoming visitors the girls offered their condolences before Jeongyeon

Chaeyoung saw Jeongyeon and walked to her “are you happy now?” she insulted but Jeongyeon’s heavy eyes were glued on Mira and how she was sobbing the whole time.

“She died because of you and your playful bet, she refused to take medicines or go to the hospital, because she loved you and trusted you while you stabbed her back, she was depressed!” Chaeyoung added making Jeongyeon tears fall more "she saw her life and future in you"

Mira noticed Jeongyeon and ran to her to hug her legs “Unnie” she sobbed.

But chaeyoung pulled the little girl away from her before Jeongyeon can even react “thanks for visiting Jeongyeon you can go now” she said and walked back to her parents.

Jeongyeon sat on the stairs outside the hall with Sana and Mina “Jeongyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter