✓ Chapter 6

Playful Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning

I woke up first, Momo was sleeping on my chest I don’t even remember that we slept like that but it just happened, I kissed her forehead and caressed her hair with my right hand, she looks so cute while sleeping, a smile left my mouth automatically she slowly opened her eyelids and looked up at me, she nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck, it’s the best feeling ever, she even left a small kiss there.

“Good morning princess,” I said and she giggled while sitting she looked down and she found herself wearing black sweater pants and a white t-shirt

“EEEHHH?” she gasped while I laughed.

“Yeah,” I said.

“How? Did we?”

I got up to stretch “yes I did,” I said teasing her, actually we didn’t have .

“How can this happen I don’t remember!!” she said touching the back of her head while I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I didn’t know that you are naughty and dirty-minded like that,” I said sitting next to her but she blushed so bad and pouted.

“I need to go to the hospital today”

“Okay, princess! Just let me drop you at your house and then I will go to change my outfit and I can accompany you”

She nodded “Thank you Jeongyeon-ah!”

I cringed and kissed her cheek “by the way don’t you ever wear short dresses and put makeup!”

“Why?”

“I like you like this, messy hair, no-makeup, and casual outfits, I don’t want you to do anything"

She blushed more and widened her eyes “you like me?”

I smiled and nodded “more than anything”

She smiled shyly and I swear if I didn’t hold myself I wanted to jump on her, undress her and mark her mine but I calmed myself “Come on let’s goo” I said holding her hand. While I went to the dorm where I took a quick shower and I was brushing my hair when Nayeon came in.

“How was your night? Did you made her cry from pain?”

“What are you talking about?” I said putting my watch on.

“Isn’t she a ?”

“We didn’t make love”

“Make love? HAHA! “ she laughed while I stared at her blankly.

“Where is Sana?”

“I don’t know” she shrugged “by the way we ordered the car it will arrive by Thursday”

“JOKING!!” I yelled a bit.

“You won, congrats!”

I bit my lower lip and jumped happily “see? I can get everything I want!” I smirked “goodnight now” I left as I pat her shoulder.

Nayeon turned around and started at Jeongyeon leaving “but I won’t let you have everything, not when I don’t have you” she said!

 

Next day

We skipped college today, we took Mira with us, she was playing with other kids in the park while I rested my head on her lap, we were sitting on a bench, she was caressing my cheeks with her hands or sliding her fingers on my nose bridge.

I opened my eyes and she was smiling at me making my heart skip a beat, I love everything about her, all her perfect imperfection, I will have the car but Momo is much worthy, I am happy that I met her because of the bet, but I want to confess to her, I am sure her pure heart will forgive me… I am sure.

I got up and my face was a few inches away from hers “you look so beautiful” I complimented.

She giggled and looked down but I left a quick peck on her lips earning a hit on my shoulder.

“Jeongyeon! We are in public”

“So what!!??” I said leaning in and I kissed her lips slowly she was starting to kiss me back.

“Uniiiieee” Mira came running so Momo pushed me away making me fall on the ground and Mira laughed so hard.

“Oh my god, Jeongyeon are you okay?” Momo panicked and Mira couldn't stop laughing.

I faked that I was in deep pain but I got up and carried Mira while tickling her… We spent the day together, I am in my happiest days, watching momo smiling from ear to ear is my joy in life now.

I dropped her at her house "Mira, go to our house, chaeyoung is there" momo said and Mira waved to me and ran to the elevator while Momo was looking at me.

"Thank you for today," she said.

"My momoring was happy?" I asked and she nodded "then I am happy" I smiled.

"Jeongyeon-ah "

"hm?"

"I love you," she said, making me freeze like a statue, why that word has so much effect on a human being? My heart was beating so fast, I caressed her cheeks and smiled I kissed her hand and she smiled warmly at me, eventually, she left.

I arrived at the dorm, I went to the living room while smiling where the girls were watching TV.

“Why are you smiling like that? Did you sleep with momo?” Sana teased.

“No, not yet”

“She must be awkward and stupid” Nayeon added earning a glare from me.

“No, she is not” I raged.

“The bet did good to you Jeongyeon-ah, you got the car and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter