✓ Chapter 1

Playful Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV’s

Yonsei University

 

Its just a normal boring day for Jeongyeon. Sleeping, eating, taking a shower, going to school, its a daily routine for her. Shes been living her life like this. There's nothing new in her life. she could just stay in her apartment and watch movies or play Xbox games but she thought it will be a "more boring life", so she decided to go to University. Its not like she wants to go to school, but at least in school, she can have fun. She enjoyed making fun with some random students she encounters in school. She has this ruthless, tyrant, cold and heartless image. Everyone in the university knows her as "God Jeongyeon". Its not just because everyone is scared of her presence that will make you feel living in hell but also, because of her devilishly goddess-like figure. Her amazing jawline, the sweet yet mischievous eyes that can make you melt kid an ice cream and a body that most girls and boys loved to worship.

Jeongyeon owned the nickname "God Jeongyeon". She liked being called "God Jeongyeon"....... NO SHE LOVED IT. 

She was standing in the University’s yard, she blew the cigarette’s smoke from as she was looking around at the students, with her determine sharped eyes ignoring the ‘No smoking’ sign behind her. She loved to stay there so she could also see and feel the beauty of the garden in front of her. She didn't know why but she's been thinking that by looking at the big trees and lovely flowers while smoking makes her feel relax .....and somehow, satisfy.

She felt that the students are now looking at her. Maybe because she didn't wear her uniform, instead she's wearing her leather pants, jacket along with the plain white t-shirt underneath it, that was her fashion sense, showing the strong rebellious vibes with every piece she wears. She then threw the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it with her foot, she squeezed it as if she's stepping on someone she didn't like, then she left it on the ground and walked to the cafeteria...

There, she saw her friends, Nayeon, sana and mina sitting and chatting over random topics. Excited jeongyeon felt the rush to go and chat with her friends when she got bumped with a short guy who wears a white polo shirt with a suspender. Jeongyeon notice that the guy also has braces and a round glasses. '!! This nerd's fashion sense is so disgusting!', Jeongyeon thought. She didn't like the nerd or anyone who is nerd on her eyes and most especially she didn't like being bumped by anyone, so she pushed the short guy away from her and he fall on his knee and all his books dropped on the floor. "That's what you get when you are not looking around while you are walking!!!" jeongyeon said with a grin on her face. "Be thankful that i'm on a good mood today or else your parents might prepare a funeral for you!! Now get lost before i changed my mind!" she spit on the guy before she walked to her friend's table. Everyone in the cafeteria looked on the poor boy but they couldnt do anythingto help him cause if they do make a wrong move, they know that God Jeongyeon's wrath will be casted upon them. No one could say or do anything to ‘God Jeongyeon’ as everyone gave her this nickname, no one would win over her nor in arguments nor in fights nor in anything

She sat next to nayeon while yawning not forgetting the loud “Aaah” coming out of showing how she has no manners or care about her being a ‘Girl’

"Ouchhhhh......." a groan left on her while she's caressing her head. "What the is that for??? huh Mina??!!!" she added. "What else do you think Yoo Jeongyeon?! Do you think I didn't saw what you did to Jimin huh? You're so mean!! and also, where is your manners Yoo Jeongyeon? Did you left it on your bed? huh? MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!" the latter said who rolled her eyes upon seeing her friend's face.

"Look.....that nerd bumped me, It's his fault.... not mine, besides, he's so lucky that I didn't give him a worse punishment" jeongyeon's protest to her friend but mina just make a 'whatever face' to the latter who seem not bothered with her own action towards the poor boy.

Jeongyeon looked at Sana and Nayeon as they didn’t stop talking, she rubbed her ear with her pinky finger, she smirked as she wiped it with nayeon’s jacket earning a loud “YA!” from the latter while jeongyeon laughed so hard.

“I am bored!” she said tapping her hands on the table playfully

“ya did you know?” sana said and looked at the three of them, “Taehyung asked momo out but she said ‘NO’ “

Nayeon's eyes widened as she opened in shock “Taehyung? V? the handsome rich guy?” she asked, jeongyeon stared at nayeon sadly but looked away, yes Nayeon and jeongyeon had something between them before but nayeon didn't feel the same love like jeongyeon has for her. Nayeon enjoyed jeongyeon's company, she wants to have fun,  or hang out with her but something inside her refused the fact that she is dating a girl. She thinks that jeongyeon can't satisfy her own needs so she dumped and left her for a guy.

Jeongyeon, on the other hand, loved her from all her heart and soul. She is indeed the god jeongyeon' that everyone knows. She has the power to make every girl worship her but she only laid her eyes on nayeon. Nayeon is her first love, first kiss, and her first . Every powerful person has its own weakness, in her case, It's nayeon.

Jeongyeon will never forget the day that nayeon looked directly in her eyes with no emotions or feelings at all. That's the first time she felt scared. And with less than a minute, her heart shattered into million pieces when nayeon told her the words she never wants to hear.  “Let’s stay friends.........” Since nayeon said those words, jeongyeon’s heart became hard as a stone.

 

“Jeongyeon-ah! Let’s make a bet!” sana suggested as she adjusted her seat so she can face jeongyeon who was looking at her blankly

“About?”

“Momo” sana said and nayeon laughed “Yes yes!”

“Momo??? what kind of name is that? hahahahaha". Jeongyeon laughed but she held as all eyes of her friends are laid upon her. "Okay... okay... so who is this momo?” she added with a smirk on her face.

Sana rolled her eyes “the one we were talking about now?” she replied

“the nerdy girl” mina added and looked back at her phone probably playing some game, jeongyeon smiled at mina’s words, the latter always made jeongyeon smile as she was so soft and natural although sometimes she can knock the out of her, jeongyeon knows that mina might be hard on her sometimes but that's because she only cares about the latter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter