That day(2)

Wound & Salve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Turn it down.”

Hearing her cousin’s shout from other room she rolled her eyes and turned the Tv off. “Happy now?” she shout back.

There was no response to her so she grabbed her cellphone tried to amuse herself.

“hey, where is Eunjung?” once again she got disturbed by her cousin.

“On her blind date.” She answered nonchalantly.

“Auntie is so serious about her marriage. I’m afraid she may arrange her marriage.”

“She her daughter very well. She never risks again.” She sighed as she reminded of old days. “Whose birthday is tonight?”

“One of my collage friends, you don’t know her. We weren’t that close.”

“You’ll be late?”

“Of course. It’s such a long time I hadn’t fun with my friends. Don’t wait for me and let me sleep now.”

She raised an brow disbelief. “Sleep?Now?”

“I didn’t sleep well last night. I have to rest for tonight.”

She rose from the couch and headed to her room. “I’m going out.”

“Ok.”

 

 

 

Taking a deep breath she fills her lungs with fresh air. “Such a nice weather for walking.”

She was enjoying her time when a sudden call disturbed her.

she glanced on the screen. ‘unknown.’

She answered the call. “Hello?”

“Hello, beauty?”

Her eyes rounded. Who is this guy?

“Hey, are you still there?” the asked after getting no response.

She came to her scene. “Who are you?”

“oh, you disappoint me, beauty. How can you not recognize my voice? I’m Jungshin.”

‘Jungshin…Jungshin…Jungshin…ah..’ finally she remembered. He was the guy she met yesterday. She accidently saw a coffee shop and liked the decoration of there. She met the owner and asked when the opening is. They talked a bit. He seems such a warm and friendly person. She gave him her number so he would inform her about the opening.

“Oh, sorry.” Though she wasn’t that sorry.

“It’s alright, sweetie. I call to invite you for opening. Sorry, I forgot to call you earlier. We opened in morning.”

“I see. Don’t be sorry you were busy.”

“Can you come today?”

“I’ll try.”

“I’m waiting for you,baby. See you.”

She let out a deep breath. “He is crazy. How can he call a girl that met just for 30mins like that. What? Sweetie? Baby?” she shook head. “I will punch him if he dares to call me like that again.”

She wanted to puts her cellphone back in her pocket when it rang again.

She answered quickly after saw who’s calling.

“Eunjung?”

“Do you have time?”

“Of course. Did your date ended?”

“Come to me I’ll send you the address.”

She opened mouth to ask but the line died.

“What should I do with this girl.”

She looked at street and raised a hand. “TAXI.”

 

 

 

 

She walked up in café and glanced over the place to find her cousin.

“Found her.” she saw her talking and laughing with a guy. she couldn’t see who’s the guy.

She approached them, the more she got closer her frown got deeper.

“Oh, you come.” Eunjung greeted her with a smile.

The guy stared up smiling but his smile faded away the moment he saw her deep frown.

She sat on an empty chair and folded her arms. “Eunjung, why did you ask me to come?” she turned to the guy. “And why he is here?”

“Why you act like you haven’t seen him for years and cut all tie with each other? he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter