That day(1)

Wound & Salve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘You are a weirdo.’

It was the certain phrase she could read from eyes of every guy she had blind date with.

Does it offend her? Of course not. She tried so hard to create this image. To tell the embarrassing stories of her and messed up her date.

This last guy wasn’t different from others. After hearing about her unbearable and bad habits he almost ran away.

And here she was. Adding sugar to her coffee and think…about nothing.

The café was less crowded. She liked the silence. It was one of the things that nobody noticed about her.

She lifted her cup and smelled the coffee when her eyes captured an amusing scene I front of coffee. The boy was talking with a girl and show his killing smile. He was so handsome and so familiar.

She sighed.

The girl got in taxi and left. The boy rubbed her neck and let out a sigh. He looked frustrated. His head turned around and eye contacted with her. He smiled sheepishly waving a hand for her.

she smirked at his I-got-caught face.

He walked in café and approached her. “Hi” his voice was loud and shyly. Of course, he caught red-handed.

She shook head in disappointment.

Kim Jongin. He never changes.

He pulled back a chair and sat opposite of her. “Let me explain.” He goes to main point.

“But I didn’t ask and I don’t care.” She said nonchalantly and neared the cup to her lips.

“Hey, please don’t be like this. nothing is between us. I just wanted to help a friend.” He was leaning on table his expression was anxious.

“Such a good friend you are. Dating a girl to help your friend?” she sipped her coffee. Her eyebrows met.

“Hey, we weren’t dating. You know my friend,Taeil, her mother set him a blind date but today is her girlfriend’s birthday and if he didn’t appear in blind date his mother would kill him. so I just came instead of him so he can go to her girlfriend and I also talked with the girl and told her than Taeil loves another girl. You know I expected her to get angry but she didn’t. Maybe because she was talking with a super handsome boy. Hey what’s with your face? Why you don’t drink?”

She placed the cup on table. “I don’t like the taste.”

He looked at the ripped pack of sugar. “Why you do this when you don’t like?”

She shrugged. “Just wanted to know why people do it.”

He leaned back on his chair. “Why you hate it?”

“ I don’t like the fact that people think they can cover the bitterness with adding sugar. It’s too fake. Even if you add tons of sugar to a coffee it’s still bitter, if it lost the bitterness it’s not coffee anymore.”

“Hey, that’s just a coffee.”

Yeah, he is right. That’s just a coffee and he is just like others. Never gets what she really means.

She folded her arms and raised a brow. “Let’s get back at the main topic. Does she know?”

He got panic. “You ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter