That day(3)

Wound & Salve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Don’t dare to be late.’

She read the message sent by her friend and shook head smiling.

Checking her dress for last time decided to get some rest.

She laid on her bed smiling ear to ear. Spending a night with your friends after a while was the only thing that would help her to forget about her struggles.

She closed her pulled up blanket till her neck ready to take a peaceful nap. But the loud sound of TV was annoying her.

“Turn it down.”She shout out to her cousin and just in a minute the sound shut down.

“Happy now?”

She chuckled at her annoyed tone. She imagined how cute her face is now.

She remembered something. “Hey, where is Eunjung?”

“On her blind date.”

She sighed. Again? She lost the counts of the dates she had this month. “Auntie is so serious about her marriage. I’m afraid she may arrange her marriage.”

“She knows her daughter very well. She never risks again.”

Jiyeon was right. Their auntie won’t push her after what happened to her before.

“Whose birthday is tonight?”

Jiyeon’s sudden question made her forget about what she was thinking about. “One of my collage friends, you don’t know her. We weren’t that close.”

“You’ll be late?”

“Of course. It’s such a long time I hadn’t fun with my friends. Don’t wait for me and let me sleep now.”she rolled on her left.

“Sleep?Now?” she sounded shocked.

“I didn’t sleep well last night. I have to rest for tonight.” She didn’t want to talk to talk more and just pray that Jiyeon doesn’t ask about the reason. How could she tell her about her silliness?

“I’m going out.”

Deep sigh. She was glad that Jiyeon just let it go. “Ok.”

After some minutes she heard the sound of door. She knew that Jiyeon is gone. She fisted on blanket.

“Tonight is a happy night.”

 

 

 

 

“OH MY GOD! Look who is here.” Hara, her friend, greeted her excitedly.

She smiled. “Happy birthday, Hara.” She stepped forward to hug her but got stopped by her.

“No need to congratulate me. Just let me look at you.” She was looking from her head to her toe again to her head. “Oh my god. You look awesome. What were you doing through these years? Huh? Gosh. I can’t take my eyes of you.”

She burst in laughter. “You didn’t change, Hara.

This time Hara opened her arms and pulled her in a friendly hug. “I’m happy to see you. Thanks for coming.”

They broke the hug.

“But seriously you look more beautiful than before. It’s dangerous. You should stop at this point.”

She smiled playfully. “What can I do? I can’t control my charm.”

Hara laughed at her joke. “I had to forced my stupid brother come. He doesn’t care about her only sister’s birthday but if he knows that he lost the chance to meet such an angle he may jump off bridge.”

“Please don’t. He may be one of thousand victims of my prettiness.”

Hara held her wrist and pulled her. “Let’s go to other guys. And then I will introduce you to my boyfriend.”

It was the start but she felt so relief. She needs it. she needs to be happy.

 

 

 

 

Music, dance, laugh, recalling the memories, wine, smiling face of people you don’t know. All of them was refreshing her soul. For a moment she though when was the last time she take apart in su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter