He didn't say

Wound & Salve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HYOMIN’S POV

 

Placing my palms as the both side of my head I tried to decrease the pain by pressing them. I was feeling so dizzy and my stomach ached.

Such a perfect condition to begin day with.

“Oh, you’re awake?”

I heard Jiyeon’s voice as I walked in kitchen. I pulled back a chair and threw myself on it.

“Are you ok?” Eunjung asked as placed a cup before me.

Circling my fingers around the cup I nodded.

“How was the party?” jiyeon asked.

“Good.”

“Good? just it? seriously?” she whined.

“What did you expect?”

“I don’t know. you know… I just thought you might had a lot of fun. You was completely drunken last night and it doesn’t happen much.”

I sighed. “You nosy kid.”

She laughed playfully. “Ok, to be honest I just want to know about that guy. but didn’t know how lead the conversation to him.”

“Which guy?” I had no clue whom is she talking about.

“The guy that brought you home.” Eunjung answered instead of her.

I tried to remember last night. I was in a club, a guy talked to me and… what happened after that?

“Do you remember?” Eunjung asked.

I shook head. “Not much.”

“He was handsome. Do you think he may be single?” Jiyeon clapped her hands excited.

“Why? Wanna date him?” Eunjung’s tone was so serious.

Seems like she isn’t in good mood today.

“You are so talented. Got drunken and took a handsome guy home.”

I just stared at her. she choose a wrong day to tease me.“It was just once, and I’m not going to do that again.”

“Good. one is enough in a house.” She grinned and rapidly pulled herself aside before Eunjung’s slap reach her body.

I lifted my cup and rose up from chair.

“Hey, where are you going?” Jiyeon asked.

“You guys are so noisy. My headache got worse.”

I headed to my bedroom still could hear they fight. Eunjung’s scolding voice and Jiyeon’s cheerful laugh.

I closed the door behind myself and sat on my bed.I drank a little of my coffee then grabbed my phone.

13 missed calls of him. I expected it. It means he was worry about me. He cares about me. It’s a good sign. But why it makes my heart aches even more?

I covered my face in my palms and let out a deep sigh.

I was deep in thought when the door got knocked. “Come in.”

The door got opened. It was Eunjung. “Can we talk?”

“Sure.”

She closed the door then approached the bed and sat across me.

She seems unsure of how start it.

“Eunju..”

“Was it hime?” she cut in.

“What?”

“The reason of your drinking.” I stared at my eyes with her serious look. And I knew that I had no way to deny it so just lowered my head.

“How you know?” I asked embarrassed. I felt so weak. So pitiful. A helpless girl that can’t hide her broken heart.

“Last night when Jiyeon was taking you inside the guy told me he found you in a club. And Jonghyun… he called me million times asking about you. Weren’t you at Hara’s party? How you ended up drinking at a club?”

“I met him at party. He is a friend of Hara’s boyfriend.” I stared up to see her face. “I don’t know what to do with him. I’m tired. Really tired. I don’t want to be a toy in his hands.”

“What did he say that messed you?”

“Nothing special, he just…he… gosh he is just a bastard.”

Eunjung’s eyes rounded and just then I realized what I’ve said.

“Oh, I’m sorry Eunjung. I just lost my mind. I’m so sorry to insult you dear cousin.” I emphasized on the word on purpose.

She smiled. “Hyomin, you know how dear you are for me. If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter