Ken

Flower Boy

“Nice to meet you Taekwoon!!” Hakyeon extended his hand out to him. Taekwoon eyed it warily before shaking it.

 

“Likewise” Hakyeon smiled at him meanwhile Taekwoon stared at him.

 

“You are new here right?” Hakyeon cocked his head at the question. Well he wasn’t necessarily new here since he has visited his grandparents in the past.

 

“Yes, I just moved in with my grandparents.”

 

Taekwoon blinked and felt very confused. He knew everyone in the village, but no one here had tan skin like Hakyeon.

 

“May I ask who your grandparents are?”

 

“Oh well my grandpa is the leader and my grandma is a healer.” Taekwoon could not believe what he was hearing. Leader Cha his grandpa?!?!  But they are nothing alike, well maybe the eyes. Except last time he saw Leader Cha he had pale skin not tan.

 

“Taekwoon?” Hakyeon called his name as he poked his arm again. Taekwoon shooked his head to get rid of his thoughts.

 

“Are you okay? I kept calling your name but you wouldn’t move.”

 

“Huh? Oh I am sorry I have a habit of doing that.”

 

“Leo!!” At that moment a yell coming from the village was heard. Both boys turned to see another boy in a white shirt with pink shorts running in their direction.

 

“I knew I would find you here since you're always sitting in that same spot.” The boy pointed to the imprint Taekwoon had left in the grass. The boy then turned to Hakyeon and looked at him curiously.

 

“Who are you?”

 

“Mine name is Hakyeon what is yours?

 

“My name is Jaewhan it's nice to meet you Hakyeon!!” Jaewhan smiled and turned to Taekwoon to punch him in the shoulder.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me someone new moved in!! Did you already asked him if he wanted to join our club?”

 

“I just barely met him Ken.”

 

“Oh really then I will ask him. Hey Hakyeon do you want to join our club?!” Hakyeon smiled and nodded his head.

 

“Yay!! Okay so in the club there is me, Leo, and another boy his name is Bean!!”

 

“Leo?” Hakyeon turned to Taekwoon and stared at him.

“Yup Leo is Taekwoon’s nickname and mine is Ken.” Hakyeon nodded. Leo? Huh it kinda suited him.

 

“We are going to have to find you a nickname as well Hakyeon.” Hakyeon turned back to Jaewhan and looked up in wonder.

 

“Hmmm how about N?”

 

“N?” Both Leo and Ken looked at him.

 

“Yeah since N is the last letter to my name so why not?” Hakyeon smiled at them.

 

“Thats actually cool nickname N.” Ken smiled and grabbed N’s hand.

 

“Come on lets go meet Bean!!” N was then dragged along by Ken back to the village.

 

“Hurry up Leo I know you're still back there!!” Ken yelled back at Leo who was surprisingly still in that same spot. Leo sighed and followed Ken and N back to the village.