Bean

Flower Boy

 

 

“He should be somewhere around here” Ken says as he looks around a room that is filled with books.

 

“Where are we?” N asks Ken who is still busy looking through all the piles of books.

 

“Oh this is Bean’s room also known as his library with all these books everywhere!!” Ken says as he tosses the books everywhere. N giggles and asks how they know if he is even in here.

 

“Well he is usually buried under one of these from late reading.” Leo quietly answers as he looks around noticing hair from under a book. He walks over to it and lift it up to reveal a boy with dark brown tousled hair sleeping.

 

“I found him.” Leo states as he pokes the sleeping boy in the face. When that doesn’t work he starts shaking him until he sees the boy waking up startled.

 

“Leo? What do you want.” The boy asks as he rubs the sleep from his eyes. Before Leo can answer he is cut off by Ken who tackles the still sleepy boy.

 

“Yah I told you stop reading books so late at night!!” Ken yells as he playfully hit the boy on the head.

 

“What it was a good book about vampires how could I resist.” The boy says with a pout and pulls away from Ken to notice someone awkwardly standing next to Leo.

 

“Oh this is N he is our new member!!” Ken says as he gets up to help the boy up from the floor.

 

“Nice to meet you N my name is Hongbin.” Hongbin says as he sticks his hand out to N.

 

“Nice to meet you too Hongbin my real name is Hakyeon.”  

 

So then were you the new person my mom was talking about then?”

 

“Wait you already knew about N?” Ken asks him his head cocked to the side in curiosity.

 

“Well all I knew was that Leader Cha’s family was coming so I guess that it is you right?”  

 

“Yeah we just came today in the morning.”

 

“Wait you're related to Leader Cha??” Ken asks completely surprise. N almost laughs at how surprised Ken looks right now.

 

“Yup he is my grandpa.”

 

“That's so cool!!”

 

“I guess.” N says with a shy smile.

 

“Anyways how have you been liking it here Hakyeon” Hongbin asks him.

 

“Well compared to my old village I like this place a lot.” All three turned to N with confused faces.

 

“What was it like at your old village?” Ken asks him.

 

“Well I was bullied and made fun of because of my skin.”

 

“Why would they ever make fun of your skin? They were probably jealous because they don’t have tan skin like yours.” Hongbin says with a smile

 

“Thanks Hongbin.”

 

“Yeah they are just jerks for bullying you like that N.” Ken says patting N’s shoulder.

 

“Exactly people who bully others are always jealous because the other has something they don’t” Leo says

 

“Thanks guys I feel so welcomed here.”

 

“Don’t worry N we will protect you.” Leo responds and puts his hand out. Ken and Hongbin follow by putting their hands on top of Leo’s. They look at N waiting for him. N smiles and put his hand with the others.

 

“At the count of three say VIXX okay.” They all nodded and at the count of three all four yelled VIXX.

 

“Thats our club name, I came up with it..” Ken explains with a grin.

 

“It is a really cool name Ken!! But I should be going home now it is getting dark.” N explain looking at Hongbin’s window to see the sun starting to go down.

 

“Okay we will see you tomorrow N!!”

 

“Yeah bye N.”

 

“Bye Hakyeon it was nice meeting you!!” N waved to them all as he went down the stairs and outside.