Routines

Stay or Leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a routine for Mina and Tzuyu to leave their apartment separately. They do this to avoid people seeing them together in the apartment complex. This results for them not to see each other in the morning but Tzuyu always make sure to leave cooked breakfast for her girlfriend before she leaves.

She picked up Somi and Dani from their apartment at exactly seven in the morning. Dani has bags under her eyes while Somi is her usual lively self.

“What happened to you?” Tzuyu asks as she starts the engine. Dani sat on the passenger side while Somi sat at the back. “I had to study for an exam all night,” Dani yawned.

“Let’s go to the café first okay?” Somi told Tzuyu. She realized that Dani really needs caffeine in her system. “Sure thing,” Tzuyu said and drove off.

The trip only took 10 minutes since Somi and Dani lives near the school and has access to most establishments a student could possibly need. Dani was the first to go out then Somi followed while Tzuyu parks the car.

“Oh hey Tzuyu!” Seulgi greeted Tzuyu. The bear-like girl has two paper bags on her arms and looks like on her way out. “I just saw Somi and Dani buying some drinks,” Seulgi added.

“They’re with me, I just had to park the car that’s why they got inside first. Who are those for by the way?” Tzuyu asks pointing out to what Seulgi is holding.

“It’s for the two Nayoungs’, I lost a bet so I was forced to buy them breakfast,” Seulgi answered and smiled but it’s not her usual energetic smile. “I heard what happened with you and Irene. What happened?” Tzuyu asks.

“It’s kind of a long story,” Seulgi awkwardly said.

“Well, I’ll try to visit you guys later so don’t go bar hopping tonight,” Tzuyu joked and Seulgi nodded. “Well, I gotta go now. They don’t like their coffee cold,” Seulgi waved good bye and Tzuyu entered the café.

Somi and Dani already bought her iced Americano and chocolate bread that she really likes. “Did you talk to Seulgi unnie?” Dani asks. Tzuyu simply nodded since she’s enjoying her bread. “We’ll see Heehyun unnie later for dinner do you want to come with us?” Somi said after she took a sip from her drink.

“I already told Seulgi that I’m swinging by at her apartment later to talk about what happened to them to Irene so probably not,” Tzuyu replied stuffing with more bread.

Within a span of 10 minutes they finished their breakfast. “Should we buy some for the others?” Somi asks being the thoughtful person she is. Dani offered to buy it for her and so she bought bread while Somi and Tzuyu wait at the car.

The duo are quietly waiting by the car scrolling through their phones until Somi mentioned Kyulkyung. “Have you heard anything about Kyulkyung?” Somi said. Tzuyu stopped what she’s doing and looked at the rear-view mirror to see Somi.

“I stalked her on Weibo and she’s still at China right now,” Tzuyu answered.

“I hope she stops isolating herself from us and talk to us properly,” Somi said.

____

Jennie is on her way to meet Jisoo who's apparently at the library studying for an exam with Chaeyeon and Mina. They’re supposed to go to class together like the usual but Jisoo left their apartment way earlier than Jennie.

As Jennie is on her way to the library, Somi and Dani showed up. “Hey Jennie!” Somi greeted enthusiastically while Dani only waved her hand. “Hey kiddos,” Jennie greeted back. “Are you going to class?” Jennie asked.

“Nope, we’re actually going to the library to give Jisoo unnie, Chaeyeon unnie and Mina unnie their breakfast,” Somi replied politely. “Oh, I’m actually going to the library to pick Jisoo up,” Jennie said.

“Is that so? Then let’s go together,” Somi said. Jennie nodded and the three of them walked together. Jennie’s asking how their relationship is going. Somi proudly answered that they’re really happy with each other.

“That’s great, I heard about what’s been happening to yours and Jichu’s friends,” Jennie said.

“Well they’re stupid most of the times so they make stupid decisions,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter