Few Minutes: NaPink

Stay or Leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few Minutes

Being a surgeon is hard for Nayoung but surprisingly she has a lot of spare time compared to other surgeons. Which is good if you have a girlfriend who needs 24 hours a day 7 days a week of care and attention but no, Nayoung has a girlfriend who's studying medicine and is always buried under her books.

They still try to make time with each other mostly with Nayoung's effort though. Nayoung picks up Kyulkyung from school every day (She purposely clears up her schedule for that), if it's the weekend or they're just at home she tutors the younger girl with what ever she can't understand from yesterday's lesson and the fact that the two lives together helps a lot with their relationship.

It was Friday afternoon and Nayoung just got out of the operating room, she had a five hour surgery and it sure was tiring but she needs to change and pick up her girlfriend from college. 

"You leaving now?" Minkyung, her coleague asked after she got changed. "Yeah, need to pick up Kyulkyung and I need to cook for her friends since they'll be staying over for dinner," Nayoung answered with a genuine smile. "She's lucky to have you as a girlfriend," Minkyung says and it made Nayoung shy but she just shrugged it off and left afterwards.

Kyulkyung is taking her pre-med at Pyeongeun University the same university where Nayoung took her pre-med. She decided to go there to feel closer with Nayoung and she did, attending that University makes her really happy.

The hospital Nayoung's working at is not that far from the University making her life easier, especially if she has a schedule that overlaps with Kyulkyung's last class. Nayoung arrive a few minutes later, she parked her car right in front of Kyulkyung's building. She's a few minutes late and she's hoping Kyulkyung would understand her. Although she wasn't surprised when the younger girl messaged her that she was just about to leave the room even though they're supposed to meet 7 o'clock sharp and it's already 30 minutes passed, she just sat in the car trying to ease her mind after that long operation she just had.

Nayoung exited the car when she noticed Kyulkyung with two other ladies going towards the car. "Hey Hun," Nayoung welcomed Kyulkyung with a hug and a kiss on the forehead that made the latter's cheek beet red. "Hi Chae and Mina!" Nayoung didn't forgot to greet her girl's friends.

"Where's Heehyun?" Nayoung asked to Chaeyeon, curious in where the latter's girlfriend might be. "She's probably checking the club right now since they'll open soon," Chaeyeon answered casually while they continue walking towards Nayoung's car. "You're quiet as usual," Nayoung pointed to Mina (Twice's Mina) and the latter simply showed her, her famous gummy smile. 

"And how was your day?" Nayoung asked to her girlfriend after they settled in the car. "It was fine but really tiring," Kyulkyung answered with a pout. Staring at your girlfriend while driving is dangerous but Nayoung just can't stop appreciating how adorable Kyulkyung looks right at that moment.

"You should focus on the road if you want to see more of your girlfriend," Chaeyeon scolded Nayoung after noticing how frequent Nayoung is looking at Kyulkyung's side. Nayoung and Kyulkyung became shy because of that so Nayoung focused on the road but she still steals glances at Kyulkyung from time to time.

The trip home was short and before they knew it they're already in front of the couple's apartment complex. "What does the ladies want for dinner?" Nayoung asked as soon as the girls settled in their apartment.

"I want something Italian," Chaeyeon answered and is seconded by Kyulkyung. "I'll cook pasta then," Nayoung headed to the kitchen to cook and Mina followed while the other two start doing their thesis.

"I'll help you with the cooking," Mina said to her and Nayoung was really thankful for it. Nayoung prepared the ingredients while Mina started chopping and dicing it, she also made sure everything was precised and perfect.

"You're a perfectionist, I see," Nayoung commented after noticing Mina's cute acts. "I guess that's good for a girlfriend," Nayoung added and Mina simply shrugged. "Why did you offer to help by the way?" Nayoung asked and began setting up the pot they'll use to cook. "You looked really tired so I decided to help," Mina answered, "I bet that you just finished an operation when you picked us."

"How did you know that?" Nayoung asked and Mina again simply shrugged. After that, they quietly get back to their task. The pasta was cooked fast and by 30 minutes passed 8, Nayoung called Chaeyeon and Kyulkyung for dinner.

"This tastes really good!" Chaeyeon commented after having her first bite of the dish. "You're a really good cook Nayoung!" She continued to praised the surgeon. "Mina was the one who made the sauce, I was the one to make sure the pasta is perfect. So basically Mina did more work regarding the flavor,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter