Last Shot: SeulRene

Stay or Leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Shot

"You're late again," Irene crossed her arms as Seulgi arrive in their table. "I had to do some things," Seulgi reasoned coldly. She sat in the seat in front of Irene assuming it's reserved for her. She drank the red wine that was served to her by the waiter as soon as she sat.

"Now are we gonna eat or you're just gonna stare at me the whole night?" Seulgi asked which made Irene sigh. She's been keeping her temper since her supposedly fiancee is already an hour late for their anniversy dinner and yet is acting ignorant about the situation.

"Let's eat," Irene said calmly. They started eating in silence and Irene is not happy about it. She wants explanations from Seulgi since they haven't talk or seen each other for weeks. About 15 minutes had passed already, the main course has been serve yet Seulgi hasn't spoke a single word yet.

"Where have you been? You've been missing in action for weeks already, not replying to my messages or answering my calls, not a single greeting Seulgi. And now you showed up late for our dinner?" Irene snapped after the silent treatment she's been receiving.

"Wow, you're no longer Irene, I'm glad that you're back I thought you'll forever be an angel," Seulgi mocked and it really annoyed Irene. "Seulgi why are you doing this? Why are you pissing me off?" Irene asked but Seulgi kept quiet and focused on her food.

"Seulgi I am trying my best for this to work but you just won't cooperate. What do you want me to do for you to talk to me properly?" 

"Nothing, you don't need to do anything I was the one who did wrong. I went to Busan with the two Nayoung's and Byul, me and Byul helped the two Nayoung's to get better. We also opened a new shop there, Byul will be managing it from now on. I'm sorry for going away for so long not telling you what I've been up to," Seulgi apologized once she noticed that Irene is in the verge of crying.

"Fine, I forgive you but promise me that from now on at least send me a simple message if you're going out of town or somewhere for long so I won't worry," Irene smiled and that made Seulgi happy.

Seulgi really Irene, sometimes she just do things she never thought could hurt Irene really bad. And she really likes annoying her just to know if a person like Irene would still have some flaws.

_____

It's Sunday, the usual date night for Irene and Seulgi. Although just as the sun start to set they're already having an argument. "I said I don't want to!" Seulgi firmly said with her arms crossed. Irene is convincing Seulgi again to come back to her family's company and Seulgi really hates the idea of working for her family especially her fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter