Hyuna x Kwon Jiyong

☪ HYUNA ☪ One-Shot (request)
The sun of the morning was very warm that day, it brightened every corner of the huge and chaotic city. Everyone was walking and running around, being late for whatever they needed to do.
There was this girl though that didn't careless about the sun hitting her right on the face, keeping her sleep still, probably dreaming something good since she was smiling from ear to ear.
“ HYUNA! “
Well, it didn't last long when an angry shout echoed in the little, empty apartment. The angry person had to shout again though since the girl didn't respond at all, but after the third time her eyes flew open wide followed by a shocked jump that made her fall on the cold ground.
“ What the hell?! “
furiously she run to the front door and slammed it open, ready to kill whoever had the courage to interrupt her peaceful sleep. It wasn't a surprise at all when in front of her Seungri appeared with his usual grin of victory.
“ Finally! I thought you were dead girl! “
the only thing she could do was sigh heavily, moving the strand of wild hair covering her face. She wasn't a morning person at all, not like the man that was entering her apartment for sure.
As he took a seat on the red couch his feet kicked themselves on the black coffee table few meters away from the tv, irritating Hyuna more.
“ Feet down idiot. I don't want the awful smell of your socks where I eat. “
he just grinned widely and stretched his body to find a more comfortable position but with his feet still on the little table
“ I know you love me Hyun. Stop denying it “
the blonde girl faked a gag and started making coffee for them, remembering that the idiot she rather loved for real liked it with cold milk and just one spoon of sugar.
Seungri observed her from the couch, humming a song he just heard in his car awhile before, still not knowing the title.
“ Oi Hyun... I have a favor to ask you “
the girl didn't turn around while sighing again in frustration
“ I know it already idiot. You won't stay silent for more than a second if something wasn't bothering you “
“ You really know me well uh? “
she just chuckled and put the cups where the boy had still his feet on
“ Come on. Tell what do you want? “
he was still hesitant on telling her cause he knew she would never accept his request but he had to try. He really had to cause he made a promise and he always kept his promises.
“ Do you remember my cousin? “
“ Jiyong? “
her voice lowered down almost in a whisper, as she stopped mixing the milk in the hot coffee.
The boy just nodded preparing himself of whatever reaction she would have
“ He's back in town and I promised him I'll take you with me this afternoon to have a drink “
“ WHAT?! If this is a joke than you better stop it here cause I'm going to punch you so hard before you can say another world “
He knew it. She hated Jiyong and he couldn't change that fact but he really hoped she forgot high school years.
 
FLASHBACK...
“ Yo piggy! Why so sad today? Did you eat less this morning? “
Laughs filled the little classroom where a little girl was crying herself out. She cried so hard that her eyes were swollen and red like her backpack. Her hands covering her face for the embarrassment and anger, cause even when her grandmother died that idiot had the guts to bully her.
“ Hey chubby, stop it or your face will become even chubbier “
other laughs around her, making her feel even worse if that could be possible. Her bestfriend couldn't do anything too cause she knew Jiyong bulled him too at home, but his heart was crying with her cause it hurt him so much to watch her.
It was like this since they were little kids. Jiyong always bullied Hyuna for no reason, calling her names and throwing things to her just for fun.
When she met him her hell began. He became her nightmare.
END FLASHBACK
 
“ Are you kidding me? You know I can't stand him and you perfectly know why “
Seungri stood up from the couch and started blabbering how he knew it and to give him another chance, the last chance indeed.
“ Just today Hyun. Please. He changed and he can't call you a pig anymore cause you are a y, slim, perfect, beautiful woman now “
sighs after sighs she could just nod in approval, knowing that saying no to Seungri was impossible.
He smiled widely jumping wherever he could in happiness, lifting the poor girl up in air like a little doll.
“ You won't regret this Hyun, I swear! “
“ I better don't cause you'll be dead if that bastard start that again “
LATER:
“ Hyun! Are you ready? “
she shouted a yes from her room, fixing the lipstick on her plump lips. She was ready to go and she couldn't wait to see the face of that bastard when he'll see how much she changed. She loved herself now. Everything, from her hair to her toes, cause she, thanks to him, become the most beautiful girl in the city.
“ let's go idiot. Go out first so I can close the door. “
Seungri jumped in excitement out of the clean apartment and took out his car's keys from his pocket before exiting the building.
The both of them entered his black Audii and in a blink of eye Hyuna found herself in front of the bar near the square. Her legs though were glued to the ground. She couldn't move a inch at all even if her mind told her to do so. The fear, the anger, the bad memories all flow out in an instant and Seungri knew perfectly that it would happen. He was already there beside her, holding her hand, caressing with his thumb the back of her sweating hand.
He locked his eyes on hers whispering sweetlie
“ You're Kim Hyuna, not the old chubby little girl he bullied. You're a woman now, a beautiful woman “
her red lips curved up in a small smile thanking him silently before gathering all her courage and entering the bar with the confidence she built in the past years.
The bar was full of people, so full that she almost gasped in shock. She never saw so much people at the same in time in the same place never in her life. It was a first.
She waited patiently Seungri to be by her side, afraid to lose him since it was very filled, more than her mind. When he was there she gripped his jacket and followed him to a table on the corner of the bar where a handsome boy was playing with his phone, not caring about his surrounding.
“ Jiyong! “
the shout Seungri made made her realize she was staring too long at the lonely boy, but it shocked her the most to know that the handsome man was no other than Kwon Jiyong itself.
Well, he surely changed a lot since the last time she saw him. He was tall, with blue hair, earrings and a lot of tattoo all over his muscular body. His face was manly and his smile almost the same. The only thing that didn't change was the way she felt so small around him, the fear she always had in school came back.
Seungri understood that something was troubling her so he just took her hand and guided her to the table.
“ Seungri! It's been so long. How have you been? “
Jiyong hugged the other boy tightly, not sparing a glance at the girl that was slowly drifting in the past, where he was a devil to her.
Just when the two males broke the hug he finally noticed the unfamiliar girl that his cousin was holding hands with, assuming she was his girlfriend. A huge, polite smile grew on his lips and Hyuna was disgusted for a brief second knowing he was faking it with all his will.
“ I'm Kwon Jiyong, Seungri cousin. Nice to meet you “
The girl stared for a long second at the hand he was extending toward her for an handshake but she took it like it was nothing, ready to make him remember about her.
“ Kim Hyuna. We were attending the same high school and we were in the same class too. “
 
She could never forget the face he made when she introduced herself, it was almost like he was dying inside, shock more than visible on his face and his heartbeat stopped. He could swear the ground was collapsing under his feet. How can this beautiful, y woman be the one I made fun of in high school years? It can't be possible.
His wide eyes slowly went back to normal, composing his shocked self just to blabber a 'you've changed a lot', facepalming himself for the stupid, uncool response.
Hyuna otherwise could just grin in victory in front of the most hateful person on the world, proud of herself and her changes. It was the most happiest moment in her life as she could taste the victory she always wanted to taste in front of him.
Seungri could just watch them in a strange silence, analyzing what was happening to the two enemy, afraid of whatever could happen next.
 
As the three took their seats Hyuna ordered a glass of red wine while her bestfriend had an ice tea, remembering that he had to drive back so alcohol was off limit for him, absolutely, knowing that he was a bad drinker. The last time they went out he passed out after just a beer, while Hyuna drunk almost all the bottles in the club and could still stand on her feet.
After some minutes of silence Jiyong decided to speak to his cousin, starting with questions like 'how have you been? What his aunt doing? What job did you find' etc... he couldn't look at Hyuna at all as he could feel the embarrassment filling the air around them, making it hard to breath too.
She didn't feel a thing though cause all her concentration was on the big, full glass of wine, spinning in her hands. She had even turn off her brain, not interested about the conversation the cousins were having.
Just when she was about to take another sip Jiyong decided to talk with her, surprising Seungri too.
“ So, what about you? Interesting news? “
She cleared and put the glass down gently before sighing in annoyance
“ Nothing interesting at all. Everything is just the same. I've found a job as secretary for a big agency and they pay me very well, nothing more. You? Did you find a job as a comedian? “
That last question made the air even more heavier as Jiyong understood the real intencion of the girl in front of him. Well she had all her right reasons to do it since he was really an to her in high school. That's why he didn't say anything and just giggles at it
" no no, I loose my funny side a long time ago "
that made Hyuna curious, what could be happened to that idiots to make him change in such a drastic way?
Her stare broke off when Seungri took her phone away from her hands, putting it on the table in front of Jiyong. The last one looked as confused as Hyuna to the behaviour of the grinning boy, and that was the moment the girl realize what he was going to do
' oh hell no... he's not about to do something stupid, is he? '
" Put your number here "
The grin become wider as Hyuna choked on her own spit and Jiyong's eyes almost fell off.
' I ing knew it ' is what all Hyuna could think at the moment. The embarrassment filled the table, as the two enemies went red.
" W-Why should I? I mean, she don't like me much "
At that the girl locked her eyes on his and she almost saw an hint of hope in his eyes.
" It's just a number dude, I don't think she'll get angry "
' well not at him you '
As she didn't say anything Jiyong put his number on her phone and called it right away to save her number on his too, and that made her even more shocked than before.
' he ing saved my number '
He just looked at her with a weird unreadable stare, and Seungri grinned like a mad man, proud of his plane.
 
After another hour of awkwardness the two best friend said goodbye to Jiyong, parting ways in the parking lot. She was almost disappointed to leave already but she had things to do at home and had to buy some groceries too cause the fridge was empty like the desert.
" It wasn't so bad right? "
The voice of Seungri dragged her out of deep thoughts and the poor guy didn't know that he woke up a wild animal, closed up in a car.
Her eyes spit fire, right on him, making a shiver of fear cross the boy milked body.
" you have to pay for what you've done. I'm just too tired now but don't expect a calm and cute girl right now "
He grinned falsely and locked his eyes on the street in front of them.
 
When they reached home he just gave her a careful kiss on the cheek and run away to the car again, locking the doors from the inside, afraid she might build up her anger in one go.
Hyuna otherwise just stared on her phone where the boy she despite an much left his number, where she hoped a message would appear or even better a call.
Nothing came thought, nothing until her noodles were ready. There, right when she was about to put the meat, a call made her phone vibrate. The moment her eyes read who the caller was her heart started racing like a Ferrari, unsure of what to do. Should she answer or not? What was the best choice?
But right when the phone was doing the last vibration she just put her phone on the ear and breathe deeply.
" hello? "
On the other line an awkward Jiyong could be heard, sighing in frustration trough the wind blowing.
" hey Hyun. Are you home? I wanted to talk with you if that is not a problem "
She hesitate but the curiosity won over her pride
" uhm... yeah sure. Where do you want to meet? "
He paused for a second, swallowing the answer before telling her the place he was at.
 
When she jumped off her black car her eyes scanned the unfamiliar place he was at but she couldn't see him. The searching came to an end when the boy raised up his arm and called her.
Still unsure she walked slowly to him, closing her leather jacket up to not feel the sudden cold breeze.
" Hey "
His voice was low and embarrassed as hi put his hands back in his pockets.
'Well he is not much different from before'
It was the same moves he did when he felt bad about something but that never came for her. She wasn't someone he could feel bad to. That side of him was especially showed to Seungri and only him. No one else.
Well that was another first for the day.
 
" Why did you call me here? "
She was cold and uninterested as she talked to the blue haired boy that was pushing himself on the swing for kids.
Before speaking he cleared his throat, cleaning the embarrassment too.
" I wanted to apologize to you. I know I've been an to you all this time and I make it hard for you but I was a kid and didn't know you were suffering that much. I'm all grow up now "
'I can see that'
She thought in her mind as her eyes looked carefully at his features
" I'm more intelligent and I know my mistakes. "
She could only look at him tilting her head to the side, not understanding much where he was going with the confession.
" So? What is the actual reason you called me here? "
She crossed her arms the same time he stood up from the swing, walking toward her, closing the gap between them.
" I'm trying to say that.... "
He stopped whatever he was going to say and sighed heavily, letting his hand push back his blue hair that was covering his forehead
" I... Stay still "
As he said she couldn't move a finger, it was like he putted a spell on her, looking at him closing the remaining space between their bodies.
What came next wasn't something she would ever expect as she could taste the sweet taste of his soft lips on hers, feeling his hands gripping her back carefully, almost afraid to break her but let her go too.
As Hyuna closed her eyes to the crazy bliss she was feeling he broke the kiss, resting his forehead on her, and she could feel their heartbeats almost mixing together.
She was so shocked, so confused, so shivering, not for the cold though. He felt the same, but he knew already what he had to do when he saw her that morning. He knew that she was what he needed cause it was always like this since they were kids.
FALSHBACK
Jiyong was running happily with his other school mates as he saw an irritating view. The best friend of his cousin was being confessed too and that kid was his neighbour.
He felt so angry that she would play with everyone but him. He couldn't understand why and why that kid could make her smile and happy just with a pink letter.
He swear to himself that he would get her attention in every way possible.
And he did as when he started bullying her no one apart of his cousin was speaking with her. She would just play with Seungri and no one else cause they didn't want to.
Jiyong was so proud that she was alone now, far from the other kids he didn't know and he didn't like. She was just with him and his cousin, forever.
END FLASHBACK
 
" I was always in love with you since you walked inside my cousin house. I bullied you so no one wanted to stay with you. So you had to stay with me forever cause I was the only one who could get near you. No one else. "
Hyuna was more shocked than ever. That was a day to remember. Too much in a day and the day wasn't over yet.
open like her wide eyes, still elaborating the informations and the sudden confession. And she was so sure Seungri knew all of it since a long time ago. Since he started to call her pig when she fell during p.e classes.
 
She couldn't feel rage tough. All she could feel was nothing as she crushed her lips on his taking Jiyong by surprise.
" Take responsibility now then. You will stay with me until I start to hate you again "
He grinned happily as he hugged her hard, taking her breath away again with another endless kiss.
 
 
A/N
sorry my beloved if it took so much but I had a lot of problems lately. Make me know what you think of the first one-shot in the comments ❤❤❤