you look cute

the storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was getting late, but there were two people in the mansion who could not fall asleep.

The first one was Eunbi, who just kept turning and tossing for hours. She could not fall asleep not because the room was uncomfortable, that was not it. The room was totally cozy, and it even had its own fireplace. Eunbi kept thinking about setting a fire in the fireplace but she didnt know whether she was allowed to do so. Even after turning the light off she could still see the fireplace after her eyes adapted to the darkness.

She was thinking about how she wanted to spent a night with Yuna next to the fireplace. Just hugging her and talking to her about the eternity would be enough for her, she even mentally slapped herself for having such cheesy thoughts.

But even so, she could not asleep because of thinking about Yuna, and other million reasons. Yuna was indeed gorgeous like an angel that appeared on Earth somehow, she was too beautiful fot this inhuman world. And even though she seemed perfect, she was still somehow weird which made her even cuter.

Eunbi looked at the fireplace and tried to fall asleep again. She was thinking about a christmas day with Yuna in a cottage in woods.

And she finally fell asleep, having the most wonderful dream, because in taht dream Yuna loved her. It that dream Eunbi was not such a shy and awkward coward anymore.

But Eunbi was not the only person that could not fall asleep that night.

~

" Sojoo...no its okay you can go...yes yes I will take care of it. "

A silent voice coming from the other side of the door woke Eunbi up. She kept laying at the bed, but she blinked a few ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter