her heart stopped beating

the storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuna and Eunbi were slowly walking through the huge halls in uynas mansion that seemed to be endless to Eunbi. She was not used to such big places and she was wondering what she was doing there, this place was like a pure different world.

Eunbi walked a little bit behind Yuna who was leading the way. They passed through a huge concert hall that had an expensive looking piano in the middle and Eunbi fell in love with that room. She played the piano since she was a kid and she loved it with all her heart.

The stairs were in a hall behind the concert room, and they were not less stunning either. A huge chandelier was hanging above them and it looked all really elegant.

" Yuna-nim, can you please come with me for a second? I am very sorry for bothering but I need you to choose one dress for the ball. "

The maid from before, Sojoo came to them, catching her breath.

" Yes of course, Yuna said and turned to Eunbi, you have to go downstairs and the dining room is on the left, just cross through the living room and you will be there, Sowon is there already so its okay. "

Yuna smiled at Eunbi, and as she did that Eunbi immediately forgot her name even, Yunas smile had too much power over her.

" Okay...I get it...I will meet you there later then. "

She said and rushed downstairs. It was not hard to find the first floor, and it was surprisingly not too hard to find the dining room either.

The living room was stunning as expected,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter