her first love

the storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ A lot of time ago, when Sowon and Yuna were still in junior high ~

The sky was the lightest blue colour you can imagine, it looked as it was made out of really sweet cotton candy. There were no clouds, and the sun was shining on the surface of the Earth. It was one of the hottest summer days, the kind of day you want to spend either playing in the pool, or closed in your room with the air con on, watching reruns.

And that is exactly what Sowon and Yuna were doing. Their mothers were step sisters, and they spent a lot of time together. Both of them were only childs and came from wealthy families. Their parents were always too busy attending some events or working abroad, so Sowon and Yuna always ended up together.

When they were just 8, they ran away from home when a maid was taking care of them, and hid next to a pond in a forest nearby. They made a small cottage there, pretending to be a mother and father living there with their children, but at the end of the day they got caught.

When they were 12, they pretended to go on a trip around the world on their bicycles, but they did not make it too far, because the servant chased them and locked them in their houses.

But even so, their lives were less boring when they were together, they thought they owned the world.

Back to the sunny day, Sowon and Yuna were 14, sitting on a sofa in Yunas house, watching twilingt because that was kind of a trend back then. Sowon loved the movie while Yuna hated it, but she always watched it wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter