princess

the storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuna was never able to get over her first love, she has not truly loved anyone else since that day, the day when she heard Eunbi singing. She dated some people but none of them made her heart flutter. It was funny, she did not even know Eunbi, but just her presence made her feel in love. A year ago, a dukes son asked her to marry him, and she politely declined. She was sure she would be always alone, and people thought she didnt mind.

She was the perfect Choi Yuna, who excelled at sports, had always te best grades and got accepted to the best college in Incheon. Choi Yuna who could play various instruments and even sing, even though she was not fond of showing her ability to people. 

Choi Yuna who always had a bright smile on her face. People thought she was one of the happiest. But they did not know her, in fact there was just one person who truly knew her feelings, Sowon.

Because there was loneliness hiding behind her smile really often. She was a child who grew up without her parents affection, raised by servants and maids. Their parents only used her to brag at social events.

And she used to be happy, she was glad her parents adored how smart and talented she was. But that was long time ago. At the end she found out they never really loved her, they spent too much time caring about other things that they forgot about their child.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter