001

Catch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean?" A boy who just got back from University gasped as soon as his mom said something unexpected.

His doe-eyes looked at his mom widely. He didn't know that words either came out from his mother or alien. 

Because he still didn't believe that he will marry with Captain of the football in his university. 

"B--but mom,"

"I don't want to hear any reason. You'll marry to him no matter what because their family will help dad's company from bankrupt," Mrs. Kim explained as she held his shoulder to look onto his eyes. 

Jaejoong know he couldn't do anything because he know how his dad worked hard to make this company successful.

He sighed heavily.

"Well, I know I can't do anything excepted has to accept this. I don't want that company bankrupt because I know dad did many things even risk his life to make this company successful," Jaejoong said sadly.

Mrs. Kim smiled sadly. She grabbed the boy then hugged him tightly. She felt sorry for him since Jaejoong was such a lovely and do everything for their family. 

"I'm sorry, honey. I have to marry you with Yunho because of business. I know you should marry with someone you love,"

Mrs. Kim suddenly saw a smile on her son's face. 

"Why are you smiling? Don't tell me you have crush on him?" Mrs. Kim as she poked his son's cheeks playfully.

Jaejoonh couldn't help but blushed on his mom's words. "I'm not, mom. Who has crush on that popular guy?" His eyes looked away so he could avoid his mom's eyes who was staring at him. 

"Whatever, honey. I'm your mom so I know what you feel," Mrs. Kim smirked before kiss his son's cheeks.

---

"What do you mean that I have to marry that nerd?" Yunho yelled at his mom wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter