Prologue

Catch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho woke up as he feels bounce on his bed. His eyes opened to see his son, Jaeyun, jumped on his bed. Jaeyun quickly laid between him and Jaejoong who was sleeping peacefully. 

Everytime he looked at Jaejoong, he will remember the past. If not the past happebed, he will know this will never happen.

"Should we wake Mama?" Yunho asked to his son who was staring at Jaejoong. He nodded as agreed with Yunho. 

Jaeyun stood up and walked down from bed as he looked at his dad. "You can do now dad," He said in excited to see what will his dad to his mama. 

Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer to him then slipped his hands on Jaejoong's back. He smirked as he was about to get into Jaejoong's pant until...

"You better stop or I'll kick your this morning," Yunho gasped as he quickly pulled out his hands. Jaejoong laughed at him. 

Jaeyun looked at his dad then chuckled that his dad can't do anything to his mama. He jumped back and laid between his mama and dad. 

"Mama. Dad. Can I know how you guys can be together? " the question asked by their son really shocked them. 

"Baby boy, why do you want to know?" Jaejoong scared to tell because he will be affect of these happened. 

"I know your love life story not good because I heard Uncle Junsu and Uncle Chun talked. I want to hear the truth that's all," Jaeyun explained. 

Yunho sighed deeply as he rubbed his neck.

Jaejoong squeezed Yunho's hand to calm him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter