coffee art - II

Jikook needs more OneShot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jungkook, nayeon and jimin are now sitting in a western cuisine whereby jungkook has invited jimin to join the couple for dinner tonight.

throughout the night while nayeon was talking to jimin, jungkook's eyes never once left the male that had him so overwhelmed with this own as straight as ruler's hormones.

jungkook earns that jimin likes things that are yellow because it represents sun, which jungkook finds it absolutely related as jimin is already a sunshine himself.

jimin giggles everytime nayeon comes up with stupid statements, which those laughter sounded exactly like a love song to jungkook's ear, gratificating every twist and turn of him.

after dinner, jungkook walks nayeon home with jimin tagging along as it was the same route that leads to where his house is. they sent nayeon off safely before the both of them continue with their journey home. jimin had no idea that jungkook's house was actually near the cafe which was far from where they are right now, yet jungkook just has the tremendously strong idea of walking jimin home - to spend more time with him.

comfortable silence pregnant in between the both of them that how jungkook wishes the time would stop ticking and the world would orbiting now, so that he could enjoys this moment for a very long time that it supposed to be.

jimin on the other hand couldn't erase the fact that his hand are brushing against the back of jungkook's palm as they walked, he knew it was wrong to be flustered as jungkook has already belongs to nayeon, however he can't resist himself, or could he just say that jungkook is irresistible?

when they walked passed a park, jimin unknowingly stops his tracks, which made jungkook does so as well.

he went over to a bush of blue flowers, tulips to be exact. he wasn't going to pluck them, he just wanted to feel close to them, enjoying their bodies swayin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter