coffee art - I

Jikook needs more OneShot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jungkook always loves the summer break as it was the time when he gets to spend most of his time with his beloved girlfriend - Nayeon, which he has dated for two years now.

today, it's finally the first day of the break and jungkook gets to take his chance to send nayeon off to work, which is a cafe in town. they both walked hand in hands to the cafe and nayeon bids goodbye and was about to walk away when he realises he forgets to ask nayeon what time he finished her shift so that he could come back and they can walk back home together.

the bell that was hanging above the door chimes as Jungkook enters the cafe, feeling the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and cakes.

jungkook scanned his eyes around, trying to catch a glimpse of his girlfriend but to no avail. he walked passed the counter, attempting to look for the tables near the end when he felt a tap on his shoulder, "excuji me sir?"

jungkook swung around only to be welcomed by a guy who was slightly shorter than him, yet his looks was definitely be able to win over everything.

jungkook was awestruck by the male's appearance that he forgets his words. with his glowing skin, jetblack hair and slightly smeared eyeliner that brings the best out of his eyes, has served up some enviable beauty. if he thinks nayeon is the most beautiful woman on earth, then this guy in front of him would be the prettiest man on earth.

"i-i was looking for, uhmm..nayeon" the male's eyes glowed as he heard the familiar name, "ah nayeon! she's at the back changing her uniform, would you like have something to drink first?" he said, eyes smiling as they disappeared to two small crescents, and oh jungkook wonder if the guy in front of him hurts when he fell off from heaven?

"y-yeah sure," jungkook eyes the name tag on the waiter's uniform, "jimin-ssi"

with that, jimin went to prepare some beverages for jungkook, leaving the flushed male went over to search for a seat. he had his palm against his thumping fast chest, trying to calm himself down by also slapping his own flushing cheeks.

Why am I feeling head-over-heels for a guy? God please send your mighty wisdom.

jimin then came back with an ice lemonade in his hand and places it in front of jungkook, "there you go, and what's your name by the way?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter