coffee art - III

Jikook needs more OneShot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's been six months ever since the day when jungkook confessed his true feelings to the older male.

the day after he professed to jimin, the said male pushed him away, saying that all these were wrong and he doesn't want to ruin the relationship between jungkook and nayeon, then went back to his own room; leaving jungkook there in exasperation.

meanwhile, the younger male who was pretty much fell into a deep pool of guiltiness, he broke it off with nayeon, taking the responsibility of being the one at fault, the one who cheated behind nayeon's back.

the girl eventually couldn't face her co-worker anymore, therefore she quit the job and moved back to her hometown instead.

since then, jungkook still trying his best to court jimin, to win the older's heart as much as possible, yet to no success. jimin seemed to be oblivious and avoided jungkook at all cost even if the younger visited him everyday after school, despite having assignments to complete or having final exams.

jimin has indeed conquered everything and became the death of him.

today, just as usual, jungkook visited the cafe that jimin is still working at. he chose his usual seat and take out his laptop to start working on his school projects. the cafe seemed to have became his second home where he mostly complete all his tasks here.

jimin was not completely ignoring jungkook, sometimes they would have meals together but jimin avoided every intimacy as possible as he could. eventhough he had knew jungkook had already broken up with nayeon yet he can't seem to overcome the guilty conscious in him.

jungkook was typing away on the keyboard as he let out a groan in frustration, the school project was nothing but . jimin who was cleaning the counter heard him as he peeped through the cups and utensils to glance at the male.

jimin came up with an idea and soon went to prepare for it before bringing it over to jungkook's table.

jungkook lifted his head up from his work only to welcome by a cup of coffee with the exact same latte art that jimin drew for him the very first time they met. 

"h-hyung" jungkook uttered, corner of his lips curved up into a comfort smile. 

jimin just returned him with a smile and turned around, about to walk away. however, jungkook swiftly stood up and went in front of jimin, stopping him from going any further.

"jungkook" jimin called, tone of voice sounded stern.

"you've been avoiding me for months hyung, time to face the reality isn't it?" jungkook said this time round, making jimin lowers down his head to hide away the redness formed on his cheeks.

"what do you want?"

"I want you" jungkook said without hesitation, "isn't that clear enough?"

jimin bites his lower lip, moving his head away to avoid any eye contact.

"let's go on a date tonight, okay?" jungkook asked as he reached out his hand to grab jimin's small ones, "please?"

-
jimin changes back to his casual clothes after he finishes his shift. jungkook had promised to come back to the cafe after he went back home to change into clean clothes. jimin waited outside of the cafe for the younger to come but the wait was long.

jimin stares at his feet as if they were the most fascinated things on earth. while he was doing so, his mind can't help but to drift back to what happened for the past few months.

how jungkook always takes his chance to be close to jimin.

how hard the younger has tried his best to impress jimin, whether it was grades, outfits or even his cooking skills, he literally did everything just to make jimin happy. if the truth to be told, jimin has officially fell for that boy, that silly boy of his.

he loves jungkook, might not be as much as the God loves his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter