Say Yes

Should've Known

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I had a lot of stuff going on. Also sorry for the short ending, like I said before I'm not good at chapters like these but I'm trying!

    “Hoseok, I didn’t want to!” Yoongi erupted.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow in confusion.

    “What?”

    “I love you and Jimin! I made you believe I didn’t care because I didn’t want you two in the spotlight! I didn’t want you having panic attacks or Jimin get called a bastard!” Yoongi ran his hands through his hair, “The truth is that I never wanted to leave you behind! I just couldn't risk your health! I didn’t want to!”

Jimin stared at the blond hair male in confusion as Hoseok’s emotions were everywhere. Yoongi did want to raise Jimin, he does love Jimin and he loves him but he left them alone.

    “How do I know you’re not lying?” Hoseok crossed his arms, anger was his first emotion.

    “Do you think I’m lying?! Kibum and I quit our jobs so we could be home with our families! I gave up my career to be here!! I missed out on his first words and staying up late to lull him to sleep!” Yoongi hiccupped, “I don’t want to miss any more milestones! I don’t want to be apart from you two! Please understand what I did was wrong, yes, but I didn’t want you to be hurt while with me.”

Hoseok has never seen Yoongi break down that bad before but he couldn’t just forgive him that easily. He did it for them and Hoseok just never realized it. Hoseok picked up Jimin and walked over to Yoongi. Yoongi stared at him with regret in his eyes, making Hoseok believe him more.

    “You’re gonna have to regain my trust before I let you back into my life but Jimin needs his mom.” Hoseok blushed slightly.

    “Hose-” Yoongi tried stifling his cries.

Hoseok interrupted him by handing him Jimin, noticing how careful Yoongi was, a complete difference from before.

    “Hi Jimin, I’m your mom.” Yoongi ran a hand through Jimin’s black hair.

He held Jimin close and Hoseok noticed peace in Jimin’s eyes. Yoongi sobbed quietly, finally holding the son he had left behind and it felt sweet. Yoongi felt complete holding his son and being next to Hoseok.

    “I’m sorry Jimin. I shouldn’t have left you and your daddy behind. I didn’t want you to be in danger.” Yoongi kissed Jimin’s hair.

Jimin started to cry, gripping onto Yoongi’s shirt.

    “M..a ma.” Jimin cooed.

    “Please forgive me, sweetheart.” Yoongi Jimin’s cheek as he cried while Hoseok watched with tears in his eyes.

Hoseok cleared his throat and looked away from Yoongi.

    “Are you coming back? Or you still going to be an idol?”

    “I told you we quit. The company can deal with the damage control without us. I’m not going anywhere.” Yoongi wiped his eyes as he snuggled his son close.

2 years later, Yoongi was putting away groceries when Jimin ran into the kitchen, tripping on his shoelace. Yoongi stuck his leg out, catching the 4-year-old.

    “Oh, Jimin. You could’ve hurt yourself.” Yoongi bent down and tied his son’s shoes.

    “Mama, Papa asked for you.” Jimin cooed.

    “Is he in the living room?” Yoongi’s question was answered when Jimin ran out.

Yoongi smiled and walked out of the kitchen to see Hoseok standing in the middle of the room.

    “What’s up, Hoseok?” Yoongi felt nervous.

    “Yoongi, remember how I gave you a list of rules you were to follow while living here.” Hoseok cleared his throat.

    “Did I break one of them?” Yoongi’s eyes widened.

    “No! You didn’t. I just want you to forget them and read what Jimin gives you.” Hoseok smiled.

Yoongi relaxed as he bent down to receive a card from his son. He opened it and read the words out loud.

    “Mommy, will you marry my daddy?” Yoongi looked at Jimin who shyly whispered, ‘Please.’”

Yoongi looked over at Hoseok, who was bent down on one knee holding a silver ring.

    “Hoseok’s there no way you forgave me that easy.” Yoongi’s eyes started to tear up as his emotions were mixed.

    “You were gone for two years. I missed you so much but I didn’t want to admit it to myself. The two years you’ve been here with me have shown me a lot. You’re not the same person who trashed the apartment with our Jimin in your arms. My feelings for you have been rekindled and I don’t want you to sleep in the living room anymore. I want us to be a complete family. So please marry me because I don’t want anyone else in my life.” Hoseok gulped.

Yoongi nodded unable to come up with any words on his own. Hoseok wrapped Yoongi in his arms as tears ran down Yoongi’s face

    “I’m so happy to be in your arms again, Hoseok.” Yoongi cried.

    “I’m very happy to have you in my life again, Yoongi.”

Jimin sat on the floor and clapped his hands while his parents were lost in their world.

The End!