Tiffany

One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A taxi into a residential area. The taxi stopped in front of a house. A girl came out of the taxi and walked toward the door of the house. She opened the door and looked around. She sighed. She sat on her living room chair.

 

Tiffany pov

 

"I thought you already went home." I said, as I looked around.

 

"I think it's time." I walked towards the room. I put out my luggage and I began to pack.

 

"This is our room. We will stay together here."

 

I smiled to myself. Finally my luggage packed is ready. I put my picture frame into the bag. That picture frame was me with him.

 

"I'm going to miss this."

 

Suddenly, the door opened. I heard him call my name.

 

"Fany ... I'm ... where do you want to go?" I do not want to see his face. I walked off and ignored the question. I stopped in the living room. I looked at him.

 

"I will miss her face." I thought.

 

"Fany ahh .." I miss him when he called my name. I looked the other way. I hold my tears.

 

"I'm sorry, Taetae." Calling his nickname almost made me cry.

 

"Why? Where do you want to go?" He held my hand but I pulled it. I want to get mad at him.

 

"I am tired. I can not wait for you again." I tried holding my angry voice.

 

"What have I done? Please tell me so I can fix it." I heard the sound of sadness. I grasp my hand.

 

"No, Taeyeon. I'll leave you." I'll call her real name if I'm angry.

 

"No, Fany ahh. Please do not leave me. I'm sorry." I saw him kneeling in front of me.

 

"Why are you doing this?" I said to myself.

 

"You left me nearly a month without a call and a message. Am I not important to you until you leave me without news? You leave me alone, Taeyeon."I felt very angry at him.

 

"No, Fany ahh. I promise I will not leave you again. I want to give you ...." He took my hand, but I pulled it because I was afraid I will hit him.

 

"Let go of me, Taeyeon. I do not want to see you again. I do not want you to find me again. I'll start a new life without you." I looked the other way. My tears flow.

 

"Fany, please hear my explanation first." He persuaded me. I wanted to hear his explanation. But I'm afraid I'll get hurt.

 

"Our relationship is over. We will not be together anymore. I do not love you anymore." I cried and walked away. My heart hurting said that.

 

"Fany ahh. Please do not leave me. I'm begging you." I heard him call me but I do not want to look back.

 

When I came out, I was lucky there was a taxi that road. I entered the taxi. I ignored the question from taxi driver. I do not know where to go. I cry alone.

 

After a few hours, I decided to go to my friend's house. I will stay there for a few days. When I got out of the cab, I got a call. I answered the call without seeing his name.

 

"Hello."

 

"Is this a friend of Kim Taeyeon?" I feel strange. I see the name of the caller.

 

"My love Taetae."

 

"Yes, I'm his friend."

 

"Mr. Taeyeon was accident. He will be taken to the hospital in shortly." My heart was pounding.

 

"Which hospital?" I turn off the call. I rushed into a taxi and told the driver to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter