Taeyeon

One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sport bike KTM RC 200 get into the yard. A man went down the bike. He looking around the house. He walked toward the door. He smiled to himself. He tightly grasp the important thing in his hand. He kept it in his pocket.

 

Taeyeon pov

 

"I know she will like this." I open the door of the house that was just she and I lived a few months ago. The house we rent when we made the decision to stay together. I entered the living room, but empty. I tried to find her again. I kept calling her name.

 

"Fany? Fany ahh? Tiffany? Where are you?" I'm looking around the living room and the kitchen, but empty. I opened the door of our room.

 

"Fany ... I'm ... Where do you want to go?" I saw her pack the stuffs. Two luggage at her side. She walked and ignoring my question. I grasp her hand. But she pulled back. We walked up to the living room before she stopped and looked at me.

 

"Fany ahh ..." I called her name. She looked the other way. I miss looking at her. I want to hug her but I was hold myself.

 

"I'm sorry, Taetae." I was confused why she apologized.

 

"Why? Where you want to go?" I tried to hold her hand but she pulled away.

 

"I am tired. I can not wait for you again." She said in a cold voice.

 

"What have I done? Please tell me so I can fix it." I begged her.

 

"No, Taeyeon. I'll leave you." I saw her angry face.

 

"No, Fany ahh. Please do not leave me. I'm sorry." I knelt down in front of her.

 

"You left me nearly a month without a call and a message. Am I do not important to you until you leave me without news? You leave me alone, Taeyeon." She said with a stern look on me.

 

"No, Fany ahh. I promise I will not leave you again. I want to give you ...." I grasp her hand and I wanted to give her something. But she pulled her hand away.

 

"Let go of me, Taeyeon. I do not want to see you again. I do not want you to find me again. I'll start a new life without you." She said without looking at me.

 

"Fany, please hear my explanation first." I tried to persuade her.

 

"Our relationship is over. We will not be together anymore. I don’t love you anymore."She walked away.

 

"Fany ahh. Please do not leave me. I'm begging you." I kept calling her name. I was hoping she will turning back to me. I cried, as I see her go. I sat alone. My tears kept flowing. My heart ached and empty.

 

"I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter