You're mine - [1/3]

Sailing

"Don't touch me. " Jessica shouted angrily towards Yuri.

.............................................................................................................................................

Yuri and Jessica have been together for many years now. 

They met during their freshman year in university. They both felt the same spark between each other when they first doing group assignment together. After that, Yuri had been trying very hard to court Jessica. After numerous of attempt, Jessica finally said yes to her.

Since then, Yulsic became the famous campus couple. The way they acted around each other, the smiles they had when they were together, the touches, the loving gazes, the thoughtful acts, the hugs and cuddles. Everyone could see that Jessica shined the brightest when she was with Yuri and it was very clear that they belonged with each other.

~~

One day,  Jessica was on her way to her class but clad but she accidentally tripped over her foot and almost fell, luckily Yuri was there to catch her.

"Don't worry baby, I got you." Yuri whispered softly with a prince charming smile. 

Seeing her life savior, Jessica can't help but to squeal like a kid.

"I got yours too, my love."

~~

And their love story didn’t just end there. Their love continued to sail strongly even after they stepped into the working society. Yuri had become the CEO of her father’s company and Jessica had started her career as a fashion designer.

They had moved in together. They had been through some ups and downs, from silent treatments, small quarrels here and there to some big fights. However, they managed to pull through all those with some hot and sweet make outs.

Even with their busy lives, Yuri had never failed to shower her with love. She would take her time to cook for her, to plan for surprises, to plan for some trips, to buy her some random gifts, whatever she wanted. Although they were both grown-ups now, sometimes they still acted like some teenagers being in love and being in love with Yuri was the best thing that ever happened to her life. Waking up to Yuri’s sleeping face, Jessica knew the girl in front of her was the one she wanted to spend her life with.

~~

​​​​​​Jessica has her arms wrapped around Yuri's neck and Yuri was holding her tightly on her waist. 

"You're mine." Jessica said while gazing lovingly towards Yuri. 

"And you're mine too." 

"Promise?" 

"Promise." 

And with that, Yuri kissed her wholeheartedly on her lips. It was a promise sealed with a sincere kiss. 

~~

--- 

But things started to change on one particular day. That day, Yuri got herself a new assistant. When her assistant, Irene first walked into her office, she felt something tug at her heart, the want to be nearer to her. She couldn’t deny the fact that her beauty level was on par with Jessica’s. That day she had been trying her best to distract herself and dive into the files piling up on her table. That night she went home and got herself a very hot and rough make out with Jessica.

She came to know that Irene is a very shy girl, she doesn’t talk much, but she will open up to you once she gets comfortable around you. She found out that she is a very hardworking girl, being all serious with the tasks given to her and she can be very cute sometimes. The way that she always speaks so softly, the little cute smiles, the happy laughs, and the mysterious feel around her. The more Yuri worked with Irene, the more she got to learn about Irene and the more she felt attracted to her. Yuri knew very well that the certain feeling she had towards Irene was unacceptable in a relationship. Being Yuri, she intended to be loyal to Jessica and so far, she had been doing a great job to distance herself from Irene but she had been drinking a lot lately as her conscience was feeling guilty all the time. 

As an assistant, Irene needed to know all her boss's likes and dislikes, the Dos and Don'ts, that's why she had been observing her boss silently since her first day of work. After working for 3 months, she knew how her boss liked her coffee done, her daily routines, how she liked her schedule to be arranged, her favorite food for lunch, her favorite food when she was staying up late in the office, the perfume that she disliked when she put on a fake smile with her clients, all her kind and thoughtful acts, her charismatic vibe in the office, all those details that drew her closer to her boss and somehow her heart had developed something for her boss. 

She knew Yuri is together with Jessica for many years now. She noticed how her face brightened up with the presence of Jessica, the sweet acts towards Jessica, the happy vibe of them being together, she knew her boss was deeply in love with Jessica. However, she can't help but to notice that there's always this sadness in her boss's eyes when she was staring blankly at some random places. 

Yuri's company had this tradition of organizing company trips annually for their staff. Every year, Jessica would go with her but she couldn't make it this year as she had to rush for some projects. Initially Yuri had decided not to join the trip and stay with her, but Jessica insisted that Yuri should at least be there for her speech, and that's how she ended up drinking alone at a small corner of the bar. 

Irene noticed that her boss had started drinking after her speech at the opening ceremony and she had been staring blankly at the wall with the same sad eyes before. She felt the urge to stop her from drinking and maybe get her out from whatever that was making her this sad so she walked to her boss. 

The moment Irene sat down next to her; Yuri could feel her scent shot through her mind. She couldn't really think straight at that moment but she managed to figure out that Irene was worrying about her drinking too much. She knew she should leave now but Irene helped her up and walked her back to her hotel room. 

Although her boss was drunk, she managed to bring her back to her room. Once she opened the door, she tried to put Yuri on her bed and get her some water to drink. Yuri thought she was going to leave so she pulled her hand to stop her, but the pull was too strong that she fell on top of Yuri. Their faces were so close that they could feel each other's hard breathing. They were staring at each other's eyes so deeply that it felt like the whole world just stopped. They stayed in the same position as Irene was currently having a mental battle with herself. She liked being in Yuri's arms and she was fighting very hard with her conscience to stay away from her boss. 

But what Yuri did next totally ruined her efforts to stay away, Yuri kissed her. The moment she felt Yuri's lips on hers, she knew she had lost the battle because she could feel her body on fire. She could feel Yuri's tongue asking for access which she gladly granted. With Yuri's skillful tongue inside , she unconsciously let out a moan and that moan had released the beast inside of Yuri. In a few seconds, Yuri had changed their position to be on top, pulled the zipper down on her dress, took off her bra and and dived into her skin. The moment she could feel her, she knew they had done the unspeakable and crossed the line. 

---