[ park.rosé ]

through colored seasons

The beautiful scenery stretched as far as it can, lush trees and pretty flowers, the school had the best mini forest. If it can even be called mini.

Rosé laid down the grass, under a medium sized oak tree. She didn't know how long she'd been there, only that she had no motivation to get up, that she was exhausted and unless Wendy comes back she will always be tired of the world.

Wendy. Just thinking of her name brought her heart aches and palpitations but Rosé kind of understood the girl's sentiments. She wasn't the kind of person to be trusted after all but it's really more painful when it's the one she loves who doesn't when really, she didn't do anything bad at all. Rosé loves Wendy too much to do that kind of thing.

A sigh escaped her lips, her eyelids feeling heavy and she let herself close her eyes, recalling what happened and what she did wrong.

 

 

...

 

 

Hurried footsteps and an irritated look, Rosé turned around the corner, intent on escaping the abomination following her heels who couldn't take a no. She tried to ignore the girl as she put her extra books to her locker.

"Come on! When have you gotten so boring, Rosé?!"

Slamming her lockers close, Rosé faced the girl with a glare but before she could list a hundred reasons why she doesn't want to make out with her, she felt herself being pushed into the lockers, hands on her shoulders and lips meeting hers, forceful and harsh.

Rosé immediately pushed her away.

"What the , Tzuyu?! I already ing told you I'm not going to! I have a girlfriend—" 

Rosé's voice trailed off, words unable to come out any longer as she stared at a wide-eyed Wendy, looking at her in the most painful way. No. No, really Rosé may love dramatics but not like this. 

She immediately grabbed ahold of Wendy before she ran off without hearing her explanation.

"Let go." Wendy hissed and Rosé flinched at the hateful look in her eyes.

Doing the opposite of what was said, Rosé tightened her grip, afraid that she might lose Wendy the moment she doesn't, "Wendy, you know I wouldn't —"

"Wouldn't what, Chae?!" The older girl screamed, "I saw enough! I ing trusted you!"

"Please, Wendy—" Rosé tried to beg but was unheard.

"I've never let anything get to me, Chae! Despite the monster they painted you out to be, all I could see was you and your words and your promises! I should've known it was a trap."

"Youre— you're so ing despicable, let go of me or I'll ing make you."

Wendy's words echoed throughout her ears, her head, her heart, Rosé felt like she'd been stabbed a million times. 

Rosé wouldn't mind if the world was against her but she couldn't bear it if Wendy thinks so low of her.

 

...

 

 

"Get the up."

Rosé groaned, covering her eyes with her arm as she tried to ignore the angry presence beside her. It wasn't helping her mood.

She felt her side being kicked.

"Why are you bothering me?! Go find Yerim or something!" Rosé snapped, glaring at the violent blonde that loomed above her.

Lisa only rolled her eyes, "Don't be pathetic, Chaeyoung."

"Shut up. You weren't exactly cool when Jisoo rejected you." 

Lisa let out a small growl as she glared at Rosé, "Fine, then. I guess I won't tell you where Tzuyu and Wendy is facing off right now."

Rosé had never bolted up so fast in her entire life. She immediately grabbed Lisa who was about to waltz away with a smirk.

"What?" She blurted out, eyes wide and frantic.

Lisa shrugged.

" tell me or I will—"

"Rooftop. Wendy's call. She's probably gonna strangle that mistress of yours."

Gritting her teeth, Rosé fought the urge to argue with her friend and instead sprinted. 

 

 

...

 


"Wow, you're violent!" A merry laugh could be heard as Rosé was about to open the door and she was afraid Wendy might've done something she would regret.

The older girl was nice. Her punches were not. There's also the fact that she's a scholar and unlike punching their own friends, Tzuyu would surely report Wendy as revenge.

She immediately slammed the door open and she sighed in relief when no damage was done. Except to maybe Seulgi and Jisoo's face who were both trying to hold a very angry Wendy Son.

"Don't be desperate, Wendy-sshi! Our dear Rosé won't be happy with this you know?" Tzuyu grinned, arms crossed as she watched the girl struggle to reach her.

"Our?! Are you ing serious right now??" Wendy cursed, an arm's length away from grabbing Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu seriously, stop." Jisoo interrupted, face tense from holding the older girl even with Seulgi's help.

"Or what? It's not like either one of you would actually do anything that would taint your pretty ing clean records right?" Tzuyu smirked.

And it was true. However, Rosé was another case.

Making her presence finally known, she marched to where Tzuyu was, the latter's eyes brightening when the girl stopped in front of her.

"Rosé dear~! I see you've finally made the right decision, I mean why go out with that loser—"

In a second, Rosé had her hands raised, palms stinging as it came contact with the girl's cheeks. Rosé bit her own inner cheeks in resolve. 

"Does that make it clear that I don't like you? Or would you like another call to get it through your head that Wendy will be the only person I will ever be with."

"Loser?!" Rosé continued, gritting her teeth, "Look at yourself. I think it's pretty clear who's desperate and the loser here."

Tzuyu shrieked before sprinting away with tear stained cheeks, "Your ing loss!"

 

A moment of silence passed through the four remaining people as Rosé continued to breathe heavily, Wendy still gaping at her.

 

"Jisoo, Chaeyoung hit her!" Seulgi whisper yelled.

"I know!" Jisoo breathed, "I think it's our cue to leave though!"

 


As soon as their friends made a dash out, Rosé's hands shook, looking at Wendy hesitantly with a frantic look.

"U-unnie!! I slapped someone! In the face!" Rosé stammered, "I'm not l-like that alright! Lisa must've infected me— I was just angry! But I will never hit you!"

A million strings of apologies and excuses and more promises were about to come out of but before it could, Wendy had pulled her into a suffocating hug as she laughed in their embrace.

"Don't be silly!" Wendy tightened the hug, "I know you're not like that. And I'm sorry, Chaeyoung. For doubting you."

Rosé grinned before gasping dramatically, "Yeah! How dare you doubt my unwavering love and loyalty for you! It's as solid as a diamond!"

Breaking the hug, Wendy gave her an incredulous look. Rosé smiled sheepishly.

"I'm sorry," Rosé laughed, "Why don't we just make up like—"

Lips meeting, electricity somewhere sparkling and Rosé stomach tingling, she smiled throughout the kiss and she couldn't be happier that they're past that short drama in their life. 

 

 

[a/n] : lmao i can't do angst with this ship they're so fluff for me don't touch them — on a totally different note, yes sometimes you won't know how each story ends peace out! :)