Probabilities [Edited]

134
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you remember when did you stop hearing the notes?"

Camera 1 focuses on Shin's face. Shin holds his cup of coffee, spins it lightly and eyes Sora. His thoughts are swirling with uncertainties. After waking up from the accident, his days have been hellish- people are asking how he is 24/7, his business partner bugging him for new songs, medicines that needed to be taken but seems ineffective.

He doesn’t know how to answer her question.

"How 'bout you Sora-ssi? Do you remember when did you stopped loving your first love?"

Sora didn’t expected his response for it was as random as him.

"That's the same with me. I just woke up one day and discover that I can’t feel anything. Sure, I can still play instruments but the feeling? The emotions? They just vanished. I may not know how living in hell feels like but I’m sure it is something like this."

 

”CUT! “ Jisoo shouted and Rose immediately retouched Shin’s make-up. Jaebum showed her the filmed scenes and after quick deliberation, Jisoo approved.

They say that time flies when you're happy but for the filming crew, time sure flies when you're busy. Two weeks were gone in a blur. In a span of fourteen days, they already visited the places where they'll shoot, prepared the props and costumes they needed, and casted the perfect actor and actress.

They found Youngjae- Jinyoung's housemate as the male lead. He's a junior Theater student and is interested in the plot of their movie.  Lisa, the female lead, was casted by Jennie. She was her friend and a member of the univ Theater club. The team was pessimistic at first for no audition was held but the two proved their acting prowess. They naturally fit their characters and had an undeniable chemistry.

Youngjae will play the character of Shin, an award-wining musician who creates music through his synesthesia*. He hears music notes through his touch but the sounds began fading after being caught up in a car accident. He decided to go back to the musical instrument shop where he first discovered his talent and upon his visit, he met Sora (Lisa's character), a frustrated musician who was a big fan of his. Shin heard notes when he accidentally touched Sora's hands. He asked her to help him in overcoming his slump and in return, helped her in becoming a pianist.

The scheduled filming ended and the crew decided to grab lunch in a nearby sangyupsal place.

“Today is Jennie-ssi’s flight, isn’t it?” Jaebum asked while munching his food. A thin cloud of aromatic smoke filled the air when Jisoo turned the meat.

“ Hmmm,” Rose nodded. “I just wish she agreed when we told her that we’ll accompany her in the airport.”

“Well, she understands that we’re all busy. In fact, Jinyoung-hyung told her her the same thing and she refused too. Says he has an exam and he should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter