[BTS's Jimin] You Love Him, He Loves You

K-POP FANTASIES: My Oneshots/Scenarios Collection Part 2

Genre: Slight Angst, Fluff (661 words)


It was in the middle of the night and you couldn't sleep. You were snuggled up with your boyfriend, Jimin, with his arm around you and your head laid upon his chest. You tried to concentrate on the sound of his heartbeat, but your mind was filled with too many thoughts. You then began to think about the nasty comments "fans" made about you.

"He deserves better." "What does he even see in her?"

All of this was true. Jimin deserved the best of the best. The most beautiful, talented, sweetest, and cutest girl around. You knew that he loved you, but you just couldn't understand why. What did he see in you? You felt like it was just puppy love to him and in the future he would find someone better or get bored of you. With all these thoughts running through your mind, you pulled away from him and stared at the ceiling with your hands folded on your stomach.

"Mmm Y/N?" Jimin mumbled sleepily. He had woken up when he felt the absence of your presence.

"Hm?" You said without daring to look at him. You felt so grateful that he even calls out your name.

Jimin turned to face you. "Give me your hand."

You held up the hand that was closest to him, and he took it.

"Give me your other hand." He said.

As you did that, Jimin suddenly grabbed your hand and pulled you toward him, bringing your body close to his. Your eyes widened at the close proximity between both of your faces.

Jimin smiled gently. "What's wrong?" He asked. You opened your mouth to speak, but Jimin stopped you. "Wait, I think I know what's wrong. You're thinking about your insecurities, aren't you?"

"How did...?" 

"How did I know? Well for one thing, we're both pretty similar when it comes to that. I used to do that a lot as well."

You looked at him curiously. "Used to? What made you stop doing it?"

Jimin smiled widely and looked into your eyes as he your cheek. "You~."

"Me?"

Jimin chuckled. "Yes, you. After you became mine and I became yours, all my insecurities disappeared. The only opinions that I care about are yours."

"But...why me?"

Jimin looked at you as if you asked him the most stupid question in the world. "Why you? It's because I love you. It's because you're you. Your laughter, your smile, your heart, your personality, your everything. Even your little quirks and all. Even if we both just sit in front of each other in silence, my heart would yearn for you. As I study your distinct facial features and just look into those beautiful brown eyes of yours..." 

Jimin then leaned over and wrapped his arms around your shoulders, putting his chin on the top of your head. "I just want to hold you in my arms like this and never let go. And also..."

Jimin pulled back from the embrace before leaning in again, pressing his soft plump lips against yours. "And kiss you like this~." 

Though it wasn't your first time kissing Jimin, your face turns red and your heartbeat quickens as if it was the very first time.
"And if you still don't believe all that, then I promise you that I'll make sure to prove my love to you. Because Y/N..." Jimin stared into your eyes once more, but with a more intense gaze. A gaze filled with love (not lust), utter true love.

"I love you..." He said sincerely. 

In fact, it sounded so sincere to you that your eyes began to water with tears of happiness. So this is what it's like to be truly loved. Forget about what other people say. Who knew if you and Jimin are perfect for one another? But you didn't care anymore. What you do know for sure is that you love him and he loves you...And that's all that matters~.
 

The End