Announcement~~~

Be My Light

Hi, angels, just a quick note to say this story is on break for a while. 

I'm not going to discontinue it, however, I am struggling for inspiration right now so want to take time away from this story to work on others and to figure out where I am going with this one. 

I am sorry for any disappointment caused. But please do check out some of my other stories down below in order to keep up with my activity ^^ :

Long Way Down

One fall. That was all it would take for Ravi.

When his career takes an unexpected turn for the worst, rapper-singer-songwriter, Ravi decides to take drastic measures. However, when he meets an eccentric young writer with terminal Cancer, he can't help but wonder if, together, they might find life worth living again.

 

Into The Void

Taekwoon has been living with Hakyeon and his 'brothers' for three decades now. Starved of love and affection for so long before his transformation, he enjoys the company of the five other vampires- especially the attention he gets from all of them. But, as he starts feeling himself become more and more drawn to one of Hakyeon's other creations, a younger vampire by the name of Ravi, the struggle of choosing between love and loyalty ensues and threatens to destroy the both of them. 

 

Find Me In The Stars

SEQUEL TO 'INTO THE VOID'  

Running. It was their only option. Torn apart by secrecy and desperation, Ravi and Taekwoon decide it is time to leave the manor forever. However, things are not so easy and, soon, they find themselves entangled and separated in a world at war with itself. They cannot escape the Hell they have been into, but do they really want to return to the broken home they tried so hard to get away from? 

 

Medium

Ravi is a demon. Nobody can see him, hear him, or feel him. He wanders aimlessly around the city of Seoul and ends up at a college campus, where he encounters a quiet music student around his age. The kid would be his best friend if he could only communicate. Until, one day, the kid turns to him, looks him right in the eye and huffs 'Why are you following me?'

Taekwoon is a freak. He's been that way since he was born and will be until his dying day. His parents think he's crazy, his professors and peers avoid him, and the local priest thinks he's possessed by Satan... Maybe he's right.