5. 'i'll walk you home.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: babyboy!taehyung x you

 

< taehyung's pov >

 

I won’t know that it’s really late already if it isn’t for my mother because I am too busy seeing my girlfriend playing cooks with my baby sister. Both of them are so adorable until I just want to tuck them both in my chest forever and never let them go.

“Doesn’t she have an early train tomorrow morning? Kim Taehyung, what kind of a boyfriend you are?” my mother nags me, walking her way to scoop my sister in her arms to take her to bed.

“I didn’t know it’s really late already,” I mumble as I check the time through my phone and wait by the door as noona grabbing her purse. I open the door for her and she shots me a smile, “I’ll walk you home, noona.”

 

Despite wanting her to get home quickly so she could rest earlier for tomorrow early morning train, I pick a longer journey to her home. I know she notices because she glances at my way when I turn right instead of straight, but she doesn’t say anything.

“Two weeks pass in a blur,” I almost don’t catch it because her voice is so low. I just hum in response and squeeze at our interlocked hands.

After couple of silence steps, I admit, “I don’t want you to leave yet. Two weeks are not enough.” She doesn’t say anything. I look down at our hands when she suddenly lets go. I want to grab her hand again but then she slips her arm around my torso, bringing us closer. She looks up and she doesn’t need to say anything because I know what she means. She thinks so too.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter