12. 'take my jacket. it's cold outside.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: jungkook x you

 

“Come over here. I want to cuddle with you.”

I could never refuse a nice, lazy cuddle with Jungkook on Sunday when we both don’t have anything to do. And that is how I’m here, in his bed, my head on his chest focusing on his beating chest with one of his hand runs down my arm up and down. Lying in silence is nothing awkward for the both of us, in fact, we find it’s calming; we can just focus on each other warmth and touches. He drags his body lower to my eye level, causing me to lift my head up from his chest and meeting his eyes. A small smile plasters in his ridiculous handsome face. He kisses my temple before his nose nuzzling into my hair.

“You change your shampoo?” he mutters, sniffing deeply. I laugh at his action, “Yeah. You like it?” He hums in approval as he buries himself deeper, smelling the scent of my shampoo. A wide grin appears on my face because I’m happy that he likes it and even notices I change my shampoo.

The day drags by with only cuddling and a few here and there kisses with little words exchange until we don’t realize that we’ve fallen into deep slumber.

 

I am the first to wake up, my hand reaching for my phone. I look at the time in my screen and my sleepiness is forgotten as I remember something. I push Jungkook’s shoulder out of my way and his hand that is on my torso slips.

“. Jungkook, wake up. I forgot I need to buy dinner for my family.”

“Want m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter