18. 'here, drink this. you'll feel better.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: jin x you

 

< seokjin's pov >

I hate being sick.

I mean, who doesn't?

Sick makes my head is like about to explode in any minutes, and my nose is runny that I have trouble breathing, my tongue tastes extremely bitter, my lips dry, my throat is in pain, my body is weak and heavy, and the list goes on, everyone.

“Jin?”

Someone raps at my door and I don’t recognize the voice but let the person comes in nonetheless. When I hear a creak of opened door, I look behind me to see who comes. 

“What are you doing here? You’ll get sick,” I weakly fuss at her as she slowly steps inside my bedroom.

She asks me how I’m feeling, placing her palm on my forehead to check my temperature. Fantastic, the sarcasm fluently rolls out my tongue. I examine her expression, brows furrowing in concern, then, she replaces her palm on my cheek. Her palm is so warm, soft, and smells so good that I can’t help to lean on it.

“Go away or you’ll get my flu,” I warn her, gathering all my energy to move away from her touch before plopping down on my pillow. I whimper at the loss of touch and scent and realize that my pillow is kind of smelly.

“I put on a mask if that makes you feel better,” she walks away from me and goes to her bag, taking out a mask and putting them on.

She shows up again in front of me with a red metallic thermos in her arms. Curious, I ask what she has. She twists open the drink lid a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter