Shades Are Not Enough

Detective Generation ! [Sequel of We Are Girls' Generation]

Sooyoung's POV

loading data... ////////// processing...

Signal Found!

 

SEO JOO HYUN

Phone Number : 0*******

Location : ... loading ///

CAUTION!!! >> Daegu Area <<

Detected from position ... ///// (12,24)

 

Printing...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung took the paper and hold it on the light. She smiled and went to search for other members. She called the other members to gathered at her room.

All of them sat down at Sooyoung's bed and Sooyoung started to explain. "I've got a clue of Seohyun." Sooyoung said. Everyone began to listened carefully.

Sooyoung the hologram and it display the coordinate that shows where Seohyun is. "Since when you have all of this?" Taeyeon asked. "Since the old time. But, i never been doing this in the dorm before. At least not in front  of you guys." Sooyoung said. All of the members looked at the hologram screen and Sooyoung showed them the paper she's holding. "This is the data we need. You guys get ready for the search. Where the best disguisse you have. Now, back to your room." As soon as Sooyoung said that, the girls scampered back to their own room.

Sooyoung packed her hologram tube and her laptop and packed it on a backpack and wear her disguisse. Black glasses, blue cap, and ordinary clothes.

[A/N : Just ignore her heels since she's going to wear white sneakers]

She went to the lobby with the girls and walked out through the emergency exit door and went away. Sooyoung sat on the front of the van with the driver and pointed out the direction based on her hologram GPS that she had bring that will bring them to the place. They started to move to a forest. "Forest?" Sunny asked while looking through the window.

"This means, we're not far anymore from Seohyun." 20 minutes later, the road become very steep that no car can go through. The girls decided to walked by foot. Good for them, all of them wear sneakers. They bring their own things, but not that much, it'll get heavy. "Well then, we walked by our own. Taeyeon and Yuri together. Taeyeon and Sunny go to the other way. Me and Yuri will go away. Hyoyeon..." Sooyoung stopped. She looked at Hyoyeon. "I'll bring the GPS by my own. I'm going alone." Hyoyeon said. "Is it okay for you?" Sooyoung asked. Hyoyeon nodded, "Yes. Let's meet here again, after one hour or so. Everyone have their own compass right?" Hyoyeon asked them. All of them nodded. "Well, stay with your couples. Now, move!" Sooyoung said and all of them get on their own way.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung's Couple (YulSoo)

They walked over branches, tree are covering the sun. so it is better for them. They walked deeper into the forest, but Sooyoung remembered how the tree change. The deeper it gets, the tree became bigger. Sooyoung photo every side so that she can match it on her way back. While Yuri kept looking for the sign of Seohyun.

After 40 minutes of walking, they decided to rest for a while. Both of them sit under a tree. Sooyoung looked at her hologram and no red dot blinking. No signal. "Yuri-ah, there's no signal here." Sooyoung said. "Hmm, i guess so." Yuri said while catching her breath. After a minute of silence, finally Sooyoung speak up. "Hey! Then, what about Hyoyeon? She's alone and her GPS won't be working!" Sooyoung half shouted. Yuri looked at Sooyoung.

"You're right. Let's get back and find her! Hurry up!" Yuri said. But, as soon as they stood up, someone from afar called their name. "Yuri, sooyoung, is that you?" A weak voice from afar. Yuri and Sooyoung looked at each other. "Seo?! Is that you?" Sooyoung shouted. After 15 seconds, someone appear, it's Seohyun. She was very misserable. "Seohyun!" Sooyoung and Yuri ran to her and touch her hands. She became very weak.

"Happy to see you guys." Seohyun said in a very weak tone. Yuri and Sooyoung let Seohyun rest for about 10 minutes and give her bars of chocolate and Seohyun decided to tell her stories on the way back.

She is not that dirty since she already wash herself at the fountain, near them. Sooyoung and Yuri hold Seohyun up since she's still very weak.

When they got back, they saw the other members already gathered. Their eyes got big when they saw Seohyun. "Seohyun!!!" The girls nodded and hug Seohyun. They don't care if Seohyun's clothes are dirty or anything else and the girls came to tears. But in the middle, yuri disturb them, "But, where's Hyoyeon?" she asked and everyone turned to look at her.

They realized that Hyoyeon is missing. "Kim Hyoyeon!" Sooyoung shouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon's POV

Damn! Now, i'm too far in the jungle and there is no signal. I wonder how could i get back...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!