Chocolate Mint

Detective Generation ! [Sequel of We Are Girls' Generation]

Natalie Kim sat down as she sipped her espresso. She haven't been in this city for a long time but now she is here, sitting down in a cafe in the middle of Seoul City while looking outside the busy street of Seoul. She watched as the rain drops sputtering from the gray clouds. it was just half pas 12 but the sky had darkened.

Just then, a lady with a long red hair, wearing dark colored hoodie and shades approached her. She looks like a real bad girl. Her earphone plugged into her ear but she put off one of those as she speak to Natalie. "Natalie Kim, i finally found you here. Nice meeting you again." the girl said. Natalie surely didn't like this. She had a bad feeling about this yet, she felt she know this girl. "Don't you remember me? I'm the trouble maker back then but now, i'm going to be the best and i'll be the queen of superstar." She said, she looked outside the window and see Yuri coming out from her car. "Goodbye until we met again." she said and disappeared.

"Unnie, annyeong!" Yuri said, walking towards her. Natalie didn't notice her. She was still confuse. "Unnie, wae?" Yuri sat on the opposite chair from her while looking at Natalie closely. "Ah, Yul! Nothing! Wah! Nice to meet you again." Natalie started to forget that girl and started to feel her mood back. She was seeing her favorite dongsaeng after 5 years? yeah, around that period of time. "It's nice seeing you too, unnie. How are you? Where have you gone?" Yuri asked. "I'm fine. And i'm in the US, specfically in New York helping my father of his business since he retired already last year." Natalie said.

[ http://www./summer-clothes-thumb18064555.jpg  ] Yuri's outfit

Yuri ordered the same thing as Natalie and they talked for a while.

"How's your group?"

"We're not going good. We have some serious trouble now. You haven't heard it eonnie?" Yuri asked, sipping her espresso and put it back to the table in front of her.

"Mwo? Wae? What happened?" asked Natalie. She seems worried.

"First, Jessica gone back to San Francisco..."

"You mean se graduated from So Nyeo Si Dae?" asked Natalie. She seemed very surprised at what she just heard.

"Ne." yuri said plainly. "And, Seohyun is currently missing for a long time already. We have to find her before the end of this week and we have no clue of her. Not any. It's a long story though." Yuri said.

Natalie didn't know why but her mind, started to remember that girl again. That girl, you know which one.

 

Soo Man's office

"After the Super Show finish? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, my age already, hyung, you know.."

"Arasseo. We'll talk about this again later, we'll have a meeting with the members."

"Ne hyung, annyeong." Leeteuk walked out from the room and spotted Taeyeon standing there. "Oh, Taeng. What are you doing here?" he asked. Taeyeon stand in front of the door, and currently in front of him. Leeteuk slowly clossed the door. "Aniya. I need to talk to Soo Man ahjussi." Taeyeon said. "Oh, arasseo." Leeteuk moved aside and walked until Taeyeon went in and he left.

Just as he walked afar from SooMan's office he got a call. "Yubuseyo?" Leeteuk answered.

"Meet me at the bar tonight. you know which bar. at 7 pm. I'll wait for you. I'm not your fan, so come." The lady voice seems so cold and without waiting for Leeteuk's answer, she ended up the phone call. He was confused then he recieve a message from the same number. "Don't take anyone with you, especially Taeyeon, Yuri, and Tiffany." Leeteuk shrugged.

 

Soo Man's Office

"Kim Taeyeon, you must be crazy already? Or are you half asleep? Are you unconcious? Tell me you're joking." Soo Man said. He put his hand up and then stood up from his chair and looking down, facing the busy street of Seoul, yet, the gray day.

"I'm not joking, SooMan ahjussi."

"I'm not in a mood for this, Taeyeon-ssi. But we still have to talk with the members about this. We'll make an emergency meeting, today!"

"But what abou Yoona, Sooyoung, and Yuri who is currently shooting?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't care! This is more important than anything! Don't you understand the situation?!" SooMan hit the table making Taeyeon jumped a bit.

"Please don't tell them sir. I beg you. I've  kept this in my self for a long time already. Please, i'm not a leader anymore if they know about it. They must be hating all over me and kicked me out." Taeyeon said, she was holding back the tears. She hold her hand together, trying to stopped the agony in her chest, willfully attempting it would loss already. He could barely feel anything other than pain that stabbed her.

"Fine! But it's not the right time now. We'll make the announcement by the time we announce the new member."

"Kamsahamnida."

 

Taeyeon's POV

i'm sorry..

i may not be a good leader, but thank you..

thank you for everything..

i'm happy to have you all as a family..

we will always be together..

i promise..

as time goes by..

i know i'm getting weaker..

but my love for all of you..

and for sone..

are getting stronger each days..

i'm sorry if i'm not good enough..

for you guys..

i'm sorry if i still..

still can't lead all of you to the destination..

the destination i promise all of you..

and sorry for lying..

lying even about myself..

i try to be strong..

but i'm not..

it's just a matter of time..

until you all will understand..

the day i smile..

the day i cry..

i put up everything together..

but you have to know..

that 'll love you till forever..

and i'm sorry..

for doing this..

but this is the right path..

i know it is..

it's not what i want..

but it's for the best..

I'll promise i'l find seohyun..

and if i gone already..

before i can find her..

I'm sorry..

sorry..

sorry, i can't protect you all..

I'll love you..

my sisters..

 

Taeyeon drove back home and went into her bedroom. She suddenly have the urged to write a song by her own. She took a pencil and the notebook she had been carrying everywhere. It get older by each time. It's now 7 years old already. A purple notebook.

She try to hold back the tears as she write. She stopped suddenly and walked towards the window. She grabbed the curtain but the pain in her chest wouldn't cease, it swelled massively, worsening her condition. She remembered everything from the first time she debuted until now. And imagining what would happened just in days will hurt her. Everything came crashing down before her. She lean on the wall behind her. "Thank you for everything." she whispered. There's no one to hear her. No one to comfort her. She stood back, hardly as her legs trembled. She started to write again. And by midight, she done it.

Can you hear what i'm saying

Cuz i believe in you all this time

those heart, those tears we spend

fade away, facing me

i face it alone, on my own

 

Can you feel what i feel

i watched the rain sputtering

from the dark clouds above me~

 

I'm all alone, in this world

I feel so inferior, within all

My world, came crushing down

breathed in a hefty amount of air

lingered through all the world, i stand

beyond the dark clouds, melancholy

usurped my heart, feeling the pain

 

silhouette of pretensions and denials

that such ache exists

suffering from all the pain that left

on me, on my own

 

REFF

 

Somebody,

please help me..

I'm all alone..

 

Not  a poem, not a song.. Not a heart shall be carried along..

When i go.. than it's gone.. not forever, but i'm done..