Krystal and Jessica

Detective Generation ! [Sequel of We Are Girls' Generation]
"unnie, is everything going to be alright? Are mom and dad going to come home tonight?" 6 years old Krystal asked 11 years old Jessica. "Yes, they will Krystal. Now, you just have to sleep, okay? Unnie will wait for them." Jessica said and Krystal nodded and drifted off to sleep.

It's five in the morning but their parents hasn't came home yet. Jessica was worried. Krystal Hans't wake up yet so Jessica decided to search for their parents to The club where they parents usually gambled.

On the way, Jessica met a man. He took Jessica's hand and held her on a grip. "Hi, pretty, where are you going alone?" the guy asked. Jessica shook her head and try to get off from the guy's hand. But then, Krystal arrived there. "Unnie! Yah! You, what are you doing to her?!" Krystal shouted. "Aww, sweetie, I'm being nice." the guy said. Then, luckily, Jessica's and Krystal's parents arrived and bring the guy to the police. Since then, Keystal never forgetted that Guy's face.

"Do you remember him now?" Krystal asked Jessica. Jessica sighed and nodded. "I never thought that guy would come back." Jessica said and started to dozed off as the plane leave San Francisco.

=========================================================== Yeah, double update today! :D I decided to make one last chapter! I'll update the last chapter tonight! Anyway, his scene is what Krystal told to Jessica on the plane while flying to Seoul. Remember the guy that hugged her? Yeah... See you soon!