SMTOWN

Detective Generation ! [Sequel of We Are Girls' Generation]

Hi! parkyeori here! ^^ how are you guys? Sorry for not uploading the chapter. I'm busy as always!

Now, You must be very curious about the cliff-hanging ending on the last chapter, and now, i hope it gets more interesting with of course more mystery! Remember, it's not Girls' Generation, but Detective Generation !

And sorry if it's not good, but please give positive comments and also subscribe! :) Waiting forward to it!

===============================================================================================================================================

"Park Jung Soo, you know who I am? And do you know why I'm here, tonight? Because you're going to be my servant just in a second because i'm YoonRi, the girl you hate so much. You really hate me back than and you never accepted me. But now, you're going to be mine because Kim Tae Yeon will dissapear!"

 

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA, SNSD DORM

It was raining and Taeyeon was looking at her reflection on the mirror. Her eyes turned red and swelled. She felt so misserable, she felt so bad that she doesn't even want to look at herself. Her hair was in a mess. She don't know what to do. The night sky appeared already but it still rainin heavily since one hour ago. But still, no one was in the dorm. Yoona, Yuri, and Sooyoung of course were busy with their drama while Sunny went back to her house. Hyoyeon and Tiffany are no where to be found. But Taeyeon can guess 75% that both of them are shopping in Dongdaemun Street Market. And, she, Kim Tae Yeon, the leader of Girls' Generation, was only look at herself. Not herself, but it was almost like a different person. It's not the Kim Tae Yeon she usually know. The active and cheerful Kim Tae Yeon who is full of dorkiness and can make people laugh. It's not her anymore.

She decided just to sleep as the rain still sputtered.

 

"Hya! We shop a lot today, really!" Hyoyeon complained while her hands full of shopping bags. She just came back to the dorm after shopping with Tiffany and eating dinner with Tiffany and Sooyoung. The three of them sat on the sofa and close their eyes for a while. "Let's take this shopping bags to our room first. Well, i guess, no one home." Tiffany said and walked towards her room. After cleaning herself up, she decided to look for Taeyeon if she already here or not. And there she is, sleepin peacefully inside the blanket. Tiffany smiled and closed the door. "Is Taeyeon sleep?" ask Hyoyeon who suddenly appeared, Tiffany just nodded. "She must be tired, just let her sleep. She really got only a few time to sleep lately." Tiffany said. Little did she know that Taeyeon was awake. Taeyeon stopped crying already but she still felt confuse, misserable, bad. 

Taeyeon phone rang, it means message. Taeyeon picked her phone up and open the message, it was from Leeteuk.

JUNGSOO OPPA : Taeng, you better be careful. Something bad is approaching for you and maybe Girls' Generation.

Taeyeon didn't understand what he meant but then, she began to think about YoonRi or MinHee yeah, whatever. Taeyeon close her the message and put her phone in the table beside her bed and really fall asleep.

 

SUPER JUNIOR's DORM

Leeteuk sat on his bed while his head was still full. He could not understand what YoonRi is talking about. Then, he began to remember everything.

 

flashback...

It was 10 pm already and there are just a few trainee left at SM Entertainment. Jung Soo packed his things and went out from the building. Just then, he saw a girl, she is also a trainee in SM Entertainment. "Hi, You're YoonRi right?" Leeteuk greeted her and the girl nodded. "Ne, and you are Jung Soo oppa?" she asked with a smile. Leeteuk nodded. "You're going home?" asked Leeteuk. "Ne." she said. "You want me to take you there?" Leeteuk asked and YoonRi looked at him and nodded, "Well, if you do so i will be very happy. I'm kinda afraid walking on myself at night." she said. "Where is your house?" Leeteuk asked. "Not far from here. About 15 until 20 minutes if we walk." YoonRi answered. "Kaja!" Leeteuk said cheerfully and started walking beside Yoonri. YoonRi looked at him and smile. She just hope he felt the same way.

When they arrived YoonRi suddenly asked. "Oppa, do you like me or what? But anyway, thank you for today." She bowed. "Um, Your Welcome. I like you as my friend. And continue the good manners i show you tonight to every body so that all the people will leave in peace! Bye! See you tomorrow!" and Leeteuk walked away and wave his hand.

 

"That's why.." Leeteuk mumbled. Just then, someone knocked. "Come in." Leeteuk said. "Hyung!" Donghae sat in front of him. "Hyung, hyung, hyung! I bring a very happy news for us hyung!" said Donghae. His eyes glittered. "What?" Leeteuk asked. "SMTOWN family will make an album with all the artist participate! You know, not all but Us, SNSD, F(x), SHINee, TVXQ, and CSJH! Isn't it amazing?" Donghae said. Leeteuk nodded. "Who tell you about that?" asked Leeteuk again. "SooMan hyung!" Donghae said.

Then, Leeteuk remember what SooMan said to him this afternoon, "It is such an honour to work with you. I will make your last time memorable with the rest of the family. If you're really serious..."

"Hyung!" Donghae shouted and Leeteuk came back to reality. "Ah, arasseo. Is there any meeting scheduled?" ask Leeteuk and Donghae shook his head, "i don't know. Well, bye hyung." Donghae said and ran out from the room.

 

SNSD's DORM

"Hyo! Pick up the phone!!" Yoona shouted.

"Okay! I'm picking up!" Hyoyeon said while she ran to pick up the telephone.

Hyoyeon : "Yubuseyo?"

Lee Soo Man : "Hyoyeon-ah?"

Hyoyeon : "Ah ne sajangnim, waegurae?"

Lee Soo Man : "I want to make an urgent meeting tomorrow, all the drama scheduled should be delayed. It's very important. Tell the other members to come here at 8 am, arasseo?"

Hyoyeon : "Ah, ne, sajangnim. I understand. Thank you."

 

"Girls..."