V (Taehyung) x Amber

Fantasies- One shot stories

V's POV

There's something about her that drives me crazy. I am at the point where I couldn't stand the sight of her being with guys. At those times I'll do anthing just to create some distance between them. The same thing happened on that day too. I just couldn't stop myself. It was day 2 of the Kcon LA 2016 and the show came to an end, so every artist came on to the stage along with the mcs. She was the mc that day along with Eric nam hyung so they came together on to the stage. They are already on the stage goofing around with each other when we went up to the stage. I don't know what came over me but I went towards them while dancing crazily just to disrupt them. The possessive monster in me woke up and I always try to touch her in some way at that time so I tried to make her dance by holding her hand up in the air. She was so appalled by my behaviour but she did dance with me eventually. Shortly after she stopped, Eric hyung joined me. We danced together for a while.

After that I wanted to interact with the fans so I moved to the other side of the stage and I also don't want to look like a crazy guy so I started greeting my fans. After that I could see her playing with confetti from where I am standing. It would have been fine if she did that alone, she would have looked even cuter but she was doing that with Eric hyung. As much as I like him, I still don't like seeing him with her. So I ran towards her, yeah you read it right I ran towards her. I put my hand on her shoulder and tried to take the mic from her hand because I want to everyone to think that I only came to her, to get the mic but I totally forgot that I already have a mic in my hand. Maybe that's why she looked at me as if I've gone carzy and kept asking me why I am doing this but she did put her arm around my shoulder and didn't let go of the mic. So we ended up turning around in circles but when we are near to the fans I stopped and shouted 'Party, people' through her mic. Then I started jumping around, she did the same with me for sometime and then turned to the fans, gestured that I've gone crazy. 

So I stopped before I could embarass myself even more and then she left me there to go to the backstage. I didn't follow her right away to not make it even more obvious but I did go after her when she was about to completely leave the stage because she's talking with Eric hyung again. I couldn't stop myself and I ran to her for the second time today. I don't know why I was so jealous that day maybe it's because of seeing them perform 'I just wanna' together. That song's lyrics are something that I really don't want her to say to anybody but except me but she sang that to him. So maybe that might have triggered my jealousy. I walked with her with my arm on her shoulder until we reached her dressing room. She said bye to me and went into that room.

Little did I know that her mother was there in that dressing room waiting for her. I would have greeted her if I had known but I only get to know about that by watching her show ranting monkey. That show's crew even filmed my little stunt I pulled that day, I remember greeting the camera but I didn't thought about it much but I should've been careful. Due to that show, I even lost the chance to meet her before I go back to Korea to say goodbye. She told me that day she couldn't meet me as she will be shooting ranting monkey all day and I have to leave to Korea that day itself. So I couldn't meet her again until she come to Korea. So I was waiting for her to come back so that I could visit her. She wasn't answering my texts, I don't know why because I know that she's already back in Korea

The next day, I got a text from her saying that she want to talk with me. So I went happily to her house because I could finally meet her properly. But her response after seeing me wasn't that good, she opened the door and just went inside. No hello, no hug or anything. I thought she was tired so I talked with her normally and asked her why she didn't answer my texts to which she looked at me seriously and said, 'I was busy, I had work.' That is enough for me to tell that she's mad at me for some reason, so I know I have no choice but to ask her what it is about and apologise quickly or else she's going to stay mad at me the whole day and I don't want to ruin our time together. 

'What did I do this time, why are you mad?'

'I'm mad because of your stunt, it was too risky. It's a good thing all of it happened in LA and not in Korea.'

'Oh, it's about that. I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop myself. You were being so close with Eric hyung.'

'You and your jealousy.'

'I wasn't jealous.'

'Oh just admit it. How long are you going to be this immature?'

That pissed me off so I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me with a little more force than usual. That surprised her so she was just looking at me with wide eyes. Then I kissed her hard on her lips and said, 'Amber, don't treat me like a child like you always did. Things changed, I'm your boyfriend now and I am a man not a young boy. Besides anyone can get jealous when his girlfriend is with some other guy'. She just smiled, held my face and kissed me, this time it's my turn to get surprised. She then said, 'Stupid, when did I ever say that I see you as a child. I wouldn't have said yes to you when you asked me to be your girlfriend if I did. It's all in your head and you really don't have to be jealous'. That made me really happy so I hugged her and whispered, 'I love you' into her ear to which she said, 'I love you too, stupid.'


Here's another chapter guys. I'm having trouble with my wifi, so the updates can be a little irregular. Be patient, once it's get sorted out there will be daily updates. This chapter is dedicated to 'Vanjalindquist' who requested for btsber. Comment your requests and your thoughts. Thank you.