GD x Amber

Fantasies- One shot stories

Amber's POV

We went to a fancy restaurant to celebrate Caroline's birthday. Usually we go for typical Korean places to eat or else we would go to our friend's restaurant 'Coreanos Kitchen' but this time we wanted to try something different and we also wanted to surprise our birthday girl, so we changed the venue to a fancy restaurant. I reserved a table for us way before and my friends took care of other things. When we reached the place, we blind folded Caroline and took her inside where everything including cake and champagne are already arranged. When we took off the blind fold she was really surprised and looked really touched. She thanked us and then we started digging in.

The environment may change but you can't change the nature of my friends. They were being a little too loud considering we are in a fancy restaurant, I'm not saying that they don't know how to behave because they do know that, it's just when we are all together they tend to forget about surroundings and live in our own world, especially when someone's birthday is involved we all tend to go a little crazy. So that day wasn't any different, we were goofs and making jokes about random things little loudly until a special request came from certain someone. The waiter brought a slip of paper which is given by that person to us which read,

"I am sorry to disturb you and I know you guys are having fun but if you don't mind could you please keep it down a little bit because I'm in middle of a meeting otherwise I wouldn't have bothered you, I hope you can understand and accept my request."

I was a little blown away by that letter not because I'm offended by it but because his/hers politeness surprised me in a pleasant way. This letter came from a person who is in the VIP area, so he/she must be a big shot but that person did not show that in that letter, in fact it was a humble request. I am really impressed by that because I really admire humble people, I told the waiter to tell that person that we are sorry and we will accept his request, so after that we controlled ourselves but still managed to have fun. Then one after other started to leave but I decided to stay behind. Since we didn't directly reply to that person, I thought I would meet him/her and apologize in person because I thought that's the right thing to do. My friends hesitated to leave me behind but I somehow convinced them.

I went back and told the waiter who came to us earlier that I want to meet that person to apologise. He just bowed to me and went to that VIP area, guess he recognized me as Amber of f(x) because he didn't ask any questions and went right away. After a few minutes I could see him coming towards me with someone behind him. It took me a few seconds to realise who that person is because he was kind of covering his face but I did recognize him because it was G freaking dragon. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and I was really regretting my decision to stay behind alone because even though we didn't get to meet many times every time I'm near him, I get really nervous and shy, I don't really know why. Maybe it's because he's a sunbaenim and his aura is a little intimidating. I am not my usual cheerful self around him. Maybe it has to do with my little crush on him which I developed during my debut days but it was long back and I thought I am completely over that. Guess I am just wrong because I am almost shaking in front of him.

When he came near to me, I bowed and introduced myself. To which he bowed back and said, 'Of course, I know who you are.' Then I said, 'Sunbaenim, you didn't have to come to me, I would have come to you.' 

'It's ok, I'm done with my meeting anyway. What is it that you want to talk to me about?'

'Ahh, the note you sent earlier it was for me and my friends. So I wanted to apologize to you about it in person.'

'Oh you don't have to worry about it. It's totally ok.'

'Thank you, sunbaenim.'

After that we stayed there for a few minutes and there was a awkward silence between us which I couldn't bear at all so I told him goodbye and wished him good night. Then I went out of that restaurant as fast as possible. I am sure he said something back to me but I wasn't listening cuz I was too busy getting the hell out of there. Our whole conversation was awkward and the funniest part of it is, he was just as nervous as I was. I couldn't understand why it's just me, why does he have to be nervous around me. Maybe he's basically a shy person, that's might be the reason. At least that's what I thought to convince myself.

A few days passed, I got a text message from some unknown number. I hesitated before opening that because it might be from a hacker or saesang fan. It already happened before but I was shocked after seeing the content of that text. It says, 'Hi, I'm Gdragon or you can call me Jiyong. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out with me for a coffee or for your favorite, boba?' I really wasn't expecting that and how can GD sunbaenim know that I like boba. I was really confused then it hit me, this might be from my friends because I told them that I met him at restaurant that day. So I texted back saying, 'I got you guys, you don't have to prank text anymore.' I immediately got a reply saying, 'What are you talking about? I am really GD.' They are not backing down, so I sent a text saying, 'Prove it.' I didn't get a reply after that, just after few minutes I got a call from the same number. I thought my friends now accepted their defeat and now calling me to say that, so I immediately answered just to get an other shock. 

It was him, I could tell by his voice which I could only get to hear that close on that day but couldn't forget it. So I was speechless but he continued, 'I texted you because I am too nervous to call you, but since you weren't believing me, you left me no choice'. I was still in shock but I said, 'It is you'. To which he laughed a little and said ,' Yeah it is me, so what's your answer'? I though about it for a few seconds before saying yes.

On that date, he took me to his private villa or something like that. I wasn't so sure about that place but it looked really pretty. We reached to a place where there's a table with two bobas on its top. I was beyond surprised by that, so I asked him all at once,

'How did you get my number?'

'I have my connections.'

'Soon ho oppa gave you, didn't he?'

 *nervous laugh and nod*

'Did he tell you about my boba obsession too?'

'No I figured it out myself by scrolling through your instagram account.'

'Did you stalk me?'

'Ok, I'll be honest with you. I've always been curious about you so I was really shocked to see you that day. The way you stayed behind just to apologize to a stranger for something that's not entirely your fault really impressed me. You don't know that it was me because I could tell by your shocked expression but still you waited for me. I couldn't forget about you ever since that day. I was about to ask your number that day itself but you ran away so I had to ask Soon ho about it. What I really want to say is, I am really interested in you so will you go out with me?'

That question changed my life forever. Here we are one year later celebrating our anniversary in Spain. I went to the balcony to feel the fresh air, it just took few minutes for a pair of hands to circle around my waist and for sweet nothings to be whispered into my right ear. I could feel his hot breath on my ear which tickled me a little leading me to try to get out of his hold but he didn't let go of me and just held me like that without saying anything. I never thought my friend's birthday party would lead to this day but I am not complaining.


Sorry that it's a long chapter guys. I got carried away because of my love for gdber. This chapter is dedicated to 'denihilda' who requested the gdber. Don't forget to comment your thoughts and requests. Thank you.