James x Amber

Fantasies- One shot stories

James POV

I just got out of the shower when my phone was ringing continously, It was Kimberly and she called to inform me about the party in Amber's house. Nothing new, this happens all the time. Leave it to Amber to throw a party for no reason at all, well to be honest she don't really have any intentions to throw a party at first but some of her friends just invites themselves over to her house, so she just invites all the other friends over and that's how it turns out to be a party. Then a thought occured, how can she not invite me herself why does she have to make her friend to do it and I'm her boyfriend after all.

This is what sometimes pisses me off she totally forgets about me when she is with her friends. But I can't get myself to get angry on her friends because I used to be one of them and they are my friends too. I also know that she loves her friends very much cuz she really was a good friend to me before we started dating and she still is. So I can't help but to think that she's a better friend than a girlfriend, don't get me wrong I know she loves me but I just want to be treated specially by her even if it was for once. I know I'm being childish but I can't help it, I love her too much. 

I got to her house and opened the door as I already know the code. Caroline was the first one who greeted me and all the others followed but she was no where to be found. So I started looking for her and found her in her bedroom trying to get something from the top shelf which she couldn't reach so I went towards her and took out that thing. It was nintendo guess someone wanted to play, that's why she is struggling to get it for them. She finally noticed me, so turned towards me and hugged me while saying, 'Thank you James, you are the best.' Then she went outside of the room after taking that from my hand right away. See what I mean, this is what happening these days like a lot. I haven't talked to her about this but I think today is the day that I should talk to her. I just have to wait until everyone leaves the house.

I came out of her room to find her sitting on the couch playing the mario very intensely. That's when I noticed what she was wearing. She was in her usual clothes but instead of sweat pants she was wearing shorts. Obviously not the short shorts but still they are still short for my liking. She never wears them when we are alone, I don't know why she's wearing them today. In addition to that they are of loose fit and she wasn't sitting properly making them to ride up. There are too many men in this house for me not to get upset over her shorts. I know she doesn't see them as guys she just thinks them as friends and she strongly believe that they don't see her as a girl but I don't think that's true. That's what worrying me right now, so I sat beside her on the couch and got a little close to her to remind everyone that she's mine cuz they all know that we are dating.

After that I started staring at her face unknowingly and realised how cute she looked while concentrating really hard on that game. All of my sad/angry feelings went away just like that. After some time she won the game and started doing the winning cheers for herself. Can't say that isn't adorable because she is and she gets really competitive when it comes to things like that. So after teasing her opponent for losing she finally sat beside me while sighing loudly and laid down on the couch. It would have been better if she stopped at that but she decided that today is going to be James' torture day so she put her legs on my lap while laying down on the couch.

She was wearing shorts, I repeat she was wearing shorts how am I supposed to control myself and it's not like we are alone in this house. Everyone knows that we are dating but we don't do PDA especially around our friends because we couldn't even hug properly without our friends giving us 'get a room' comments or fake barfing sounds. So we pretty much look and behave like friends.So because of that some of our friends even forget that we are dating and those are times I get a little territorial with Amber especially when her guy friends are involved. Now what am I suppose to do, I am trying my best to hold back but I couldn't. Well I am a man after all and her legs looked extra good that day, so I couldn't help but let my fingers slide on her legs lightly and I rested my hand on her thigh. I wanted that to look as natural as possible as if I've done that subconsciously but I guess Amber figured out my intentions because she shivered under my touch.

She got up right away from the couch after that and went to her girlfriends. She then whispered something to them, then they started laughing and it almost looked like they were teasing Amber about something. Occasionally they used to look at me scaring me even more. Then Amber came towards the centre of the room and announced that the party is over and everyone should go back to their houses. I don't know what was that about but they all know Amber so they didn't take that seriously, just booed at her for ending the party. And in no time everyone left leaving only me and Amber in the house. I was really surprised because even Kimberly left eventhough she's a roommate of Amber. After locking her door she looked at me with a evil smirk on her face. That really scared the crap out of me and I thought she was going to be mad at me but she did something completely opposite.

She straight up jumped on me and started kissing me on my lips. I was really surprised by that so I stood still without doing anything. She then bit my lip snapping me out of my daze, so I started kissing her back while lifting her up. In no time our makeout session got real passionate and we somehow ended up in the bedroom. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. The next morning when I woke up, she wasn't beside me so I got outside to find her in the kitchen cooking something, probably the breakfast for us. So I went near to her and decided to ask her something that has been bugging me since last night. I asked her while playing with her sportsbra strap, 'What did you tell your friends last night and why did they laugh while looking at me?' She then laughed at me and said, 'I just told them that you finally made a move, so they were teasing me by saying that it's about time.'

'Woah that's what this is all about? So it was all planned before.'

'Why do you think I was wearing shorts. I felt like you don't really see me as a woman so I thought I could seduce you with my legs, so that you could finally man up and make a move.'

'Babe, you don't have to do that because you will always be a beautiful and y woman in my eyes no matter what you are wearing but I am really glad that you did all of that for me. The thing that I don't understand is, why did you do that with house full of people when you could've done that when we are alone?'

'Come on what's fun in that?'

Then she poked her tongue at me and ran away from me making me laugh. Looks like my girlfriend does have a really special place for me in my heart and I'm planning to keep it that way till the  very end.


There goes the first chapter guys. This chapter is dedicated to my sweet friend 'Leonicograce' here in aff as she's the one who has been requesting for jamesber ever since. So this is for you my dear. Comment on thoughts about this chapter and don't forget to comment about your requests too. Thank you.