Its Time!!!!!

Pinch Of Melanin

AJ POV

After about 3 hours of practice we finally got some sleep, but I couldnt help thinking about our performance the next day.

*6 hours later*

"WAKKKEEE UPPPPP," Layla hit each one of us with her pillow. "Layla one day you gone get punched yelling this early in the morning, Kaia said while stretching, Today is the day we perform for EXO and BTS and Im sure everyone feels nervous but something in my gut keeps telling me something may happen.

"Hey Thots Im getting in the shower first", Kiana said. " Welly hurry up we gotta be ready in 3 hours and all of us need to shower", Bria said while picking out her afro.

......*3 hours later

We arrived at a auditorium and suddenly my heart began to race. We really are about to perform for EXO and BTS oh my goodness,

"ok girls im taking you to your dressing room," We all followed Sooyoung as she led us to a big room with 6 vanity mirrors.

"WOOOOWWW" I heard Layla say, after we examined the dressing room we headed into the actual place where we would be performing.

"Ok ladies and Gents this is where you will be performing for our special celeberity guests, ARE YOU READY!!!! cheers were heard everywhere and I still felt nervous.

"Ok now go to your dressing rooms and get ready its almost time" We all dispersed and soon started changing.

"I hope they like us" Nicki said I went up to her and held her hand. "We got this girl"

For our performance we had to have a dressed performance or what we would wear at the festival. The outfits we had consisted of cropped white shirts and black skinny jeans or shorts with different color heels. We each added our own little flavor to our outfits, I put my dreds up in two pig tails whle Bria had her afro out and her jeans had more rips in them, Kaia and Kiana both had the shorts on with the same color heel, Layla put her curly hair in a pinapple and Nicki let her braids down and also had shorts. We all looked great and thats when I heard it

"POM its time for your performance" All the girls began to look nervous

"Let's pray before we go on", I said and prooceeded to pray for our performance and each girl. After our prayer we stood behind the curtain holding hands waiting to be introduced.

"OK LADIES AND GENTALMEN PLEASE WELCOME POM!!!!! people cheered for us as we walked onstage and I happened to look over worst decision of my life.

I saw namjoon aka the love of my life staring at me but I decided to pay it no mind. We got in position and I got a clear view of EXO and BTS staring at us with smiles and I noticed Kai smiling at Bria again, I smiled to myself and looked down.

Then the music started...