Airport and Competition

Pinch Of Melanin

Bria POV

"OMGGGG WAKE YALL ASSES UP!!" by the sound of that voice I knew it was Layla violently shaking me, making me fall off the bed 

" Layla I think we would all appreciate it if you would calm the hell down we have a whole 2 hours before we get on the plane" Kaia said while glaring at Layla. None of us were morning people except for Layla and if looks could kill Layla would be six feet under right now. "Oh yeah sorry I'm just so excited" Layla said while hugging Kaia. It was finally the day we would be headed to Korea for the competition and I was excited but nervous at the same time but who wouldn't be.

" Ok y'all I think we should start getting ready because we know it takes us a long time to get dressed", Aj said while taking off her bonnet to reveal her long dreads. "Well since it's my house I'm hopping in the shower first" I said. 

An hour later we were finally ready and were on our way to the airport listening to some BTS while we made our way there. Once we get there we see another group of girls that looked like they we're participating too so we walked up to them

Nicki POV

" Why are they looking at us like that" Kiana said glaring back at them.

"I don't know just be nice maybe we could make some friends", As we got closer I noticed the glare in the group of girls eyes still didn't go away. They all looked like they would belong in the cheerleading squad if they went to high school. "Hi ladies I'm Nicki and this is my group I just wanted to see if y'all maybe wanted to be friends since we're going on the same trip" I said and looked to my girls to see them smiling at the girls across from us trying to be nice. The girls laughed and looked at us in disbelief, and the leader I'm assuming spoke up " Are you kidding right now why would we want to be friends with a joke like y'all, I really hope y'all aren't in that competition because y'all are going to make fools of yourselves" The blonde headed girl said while laughing with her crew.

" Look here we was just trying to be nice" Layla said while rolling her eyes 

"Last I checked I don't think we asked you to talk to us" The girl said while walking off with her other members "See this is why we can't be nice" Layla said while still trying to comprehend what just happened. " Well looks like we may have some competition," Bria said while smirking. Kiana scoffed, " that's not competition those are just girls who want to flirt with idols" she said while laughing, we all laughed while heading to our plane getting ready for the long trip ahead of us.