KOREA WE IN YOU!!!!

Pinch Of Melanin

Layla's POV

*12 hours later* 

 

"My is going to come off", I look to my side and see Bria stretching. Bria and I are the closest out of the group and we really dont know the reason but ever since we first joined POM we've been inseperable. "Well it's a ggod thing were getting off the plane now", smirking I grab my bags and join the rest of the group. We finally arrived to our hotel and met up with our tour guide, each group had there own which I thought was pretty convienient.

"Hello girls I am Kim Sooyoung", she looked really young with her long black hair and 5'4 stature,  "Im so happy I get to be with you all and might I say each one of you are gorgeous yall should form a real group", We all laughed and followed her to the ballroom where we met some other contestants. "Wow these are alot of groups", Nicki said while looking around, We kept walking and soon found a table with POM on the name card.

"GIRL! thats boujie", I heard AJ shout. "Umm Im sorry but what does that mean",poor sooyoung has so much to learn" I heard Kiana whipering to Kaia. "O-oh dont worry about that girl it just slipped out" I silently laughed to myself and sat down.

We waited for what seemed like forever and finally we hear "WELCOME TO THE 2018 KPOP WORLD FESTIVAL"

cheers and roars were heard everywhere and and suddenly for some reason they got louder the girls and I kept looking around trying to figure out why they were screaming we look up and see..

 

EXXXXXXOOO!!!

We all froze and I heard bria mumbling kai's name, " Oh.My.Gosh  

"Kaaaiiiiiiiiii!!!, we snapped our heads toward Bria who looked like she was close to passing out 

"Yo Kiana why Sehun eyeing you" Nicki said, and we looked up and she was right he definitly was and Bria was too oblivious with excitement because Kai was just sitting there giving her his little smirk enjoying this gorgeous melanin girl screming his name. I thought that was cute "I knew that lil boy liked chocolate, I thought to myself while looking at Xiumin and dayyuumm was he fine.

"I think Im in love", I found myself saying but Xiumin was looking right 

"HELLO WE ARE ONE!!" hello we are exo, and the crowd screamed again, as minutes passed we listened as exo talked to us about this competition, well their translator but whatever and it turns out they're not the only judges.

"Tomorrow you will be performing your dances for us and BTS", my heart stopped BTS aka the loves of my life are going to watch us 

"Yall know what that means we are practicing tonight, I have Chanyeol and Suga to impress", Nicki said while playing with her braids

"It was nice seeing you all" EXO said while leaving the stage, as they were leaving Sehun blew a kiss to Kiana and Kai winked at Bria,Oh goodness,,,

Bria POV

EX motherflipping O thats who I just saw and my baby Kai kept smirking at me how will I survive tomorrow oh gosh I wont because BTS will be there OMMMGG Im going to see V. I was too immersed in my own thoughts and didnt realize we were starting.

"Dang we aint sleeping tonight" Layla looked at me while doing stretches. " Heck no were performing for BTS and EXO what is sleep" we laughed and continiued our stretches.

"Ok ladies get in formation" Nicki the music and we started the choreography, Boy this is going to be a loooongg night.