Practice

Pinch Of Melanin

Nicki POV

"Come on ladies we have to get this choreography right"  I said, While walking towards the speaker to turn up the music more. The girls and I were practicing Hello Venus's Sticky Sticky for about 5 hours now  because we will be participating in the Kpop Festival where we would have to dance in front of some of our favorite idols to know if we could perform on  stage.The girls were already tired but at the same time determined because this was a dream of ours) for )the longest, but now let me introduce myself and the girls:

Im Nicki the eldest in the group 95 liner, also the leader oh yeah our group's name is P.O.M (pinch of melanin) and it includes six beautiful black girls with the same dream but I have a chocolate skin tone that I love and purple braids which makes me stand out from our group oh and another thing is I'm quite tall around 5'9 but Bria is the tallest so I'll get to her next. 

Bria is the baby of the group but not body wise that girl had curves for days but she was very self conscious about them. She's a 99 liner and stands at 5'10 but she's the best dancer in the group she also has a milk chocolate skin  tone and loves to keep her hair in her curly Afro which I think is when she's the prettiest. Next is Layla the funny one of the group or "mood maker" if you want to be more specific. Layla's a 97 liner and she's the best singer but she's also the shortest she's about 5'8 with a skin tone just a little lighter than mine with curly maroon hair that was always kept on point and she has a very athletic build from doing track without Layla I'm pretty sure the group would be miserable. Next is Kaia and Kiana they are twins both 98 liners with light skin but they didn't look that much alike Kaia was a little lighter than Kiana but one long curly hair and the other had blonde braids when we first met I didn't know they were twins but they are the sassy ones of the group not afraid to speak their minds but sweet at the same time, standing at 5'9 they had the same build as Bria but one interesting thing about them were their eyes one twin had two green eyes and the other had grey eyes which was how I could tell them apart. Last, but certainly not least is AJ the mom of the group she loved giving encouragement and taking care of us standing at 5'9 with a chocolate skin tone and dreads she was the visual according to the other members because of her models  like body which we were all low key jealous of but still loved her to death.

"Bruh I swear my feet are going to come off if we practice for another hour, "Layla said while playing with Bria's hair 

" I agree we don't leave for Korea until tomorrow  and we haven't been to sleep yet, now that I think about it  Don't  we have a whole week to practice in Korea? Bria said while looking at me with tired eyes. " Maybe y'all are right I mean we do have to get up early," I said while packing up my things 

" Thank The Heavens!!! Layla said while clapping, we were spending the night at Bria's house so we could all leave in the morning and from the looks of it everyone was ready to leave

"We have to get up at five in the morning but I'm so excited to go to Korea"', Aj said as we all arrived to my car on our way to Bria's house. 10 minutes later we finally arrived to Bria's house putting our bonnets on and finally went  to bed getting ready for the big day tomorrow.