CH 6

City Lights (Now That You Were Gone)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Elkie and I were finished shopping things we needed and we want. We felt so tired and hungry the moment we stop buying different things just to spend our money nonstop. When we realized it, we found ourselves into the front door of a buffet. The buffet contains of different food from different countries. Me and Elkie look at each other. After a while ago, we found ourselves devouring the food we got from the buffet table. We taste all the food we want to taste, not minding about fulfilling  our stomach without noticing. We continue to eat until our stomach is full and exit on the buffet restaurant after paying.

“I have treated you food for the second time. Is it good? Are you satisfied and full?” i asked her with a slight tease.

“Yes. It is so good but it's more better since I did not spend my money to eat something delicious like that.” She smiled at me like she’s teasing me back.

“By the way, where are you staying? Do you have your car with you?” I asked her seriously this time.

“I’m staying at the hotel and I don’t have a car with me. Besides, I can’t drive though, they did not let me learn how to.”

“Ohh. So…..Hmmmm……… How do you plan on going back to the hotel you are staying right now?”

“Maybe, I will just call a taxi or whatever to use as the transportation.”

“Ohhhhh. Ok… So….. See you tomorrow?”

“Yeah. See you.” I know she will be having a hard time to call a taxi and leaving her there is just my excuse for me to get my car. I walked away from her but before I got so far she called for me and said. “Chou Tzuyu!!!!! Thank you for treating me lunch and dinner. For accompanying me, I am really much grateful. XieXie!!!” She shouted that to me and continuously wave her hands like a child.

“It’s not free because you have to pay for those.” I shouted back and winked at her. From here I can see her currently visible pinkish cheeks as she blushed. I quickly rushed on my car and when I finally got in, I turn the accelerator on and drive where she is currently still standing.

*Beep Beep*

She was so startled that she literally jump on where she is standing. I got out from my car as I parked it in front.

“Did I startled you? Get in I will open the passenger’s door for you.” I help her with her shopping bags and put it at the backseat of my car. She was still standing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter