CH 3

City Lights (Now That You Were Gone)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong!!! Your Crazy Author-nim is here for update. I hope that you will appreciate this after you read...

Sana’s Pov~

Where are you now that I’m thinkin of you? Where are you now that I am missing you? I’m trying to find you anywhere, but why can’t I find you? Why is it hard to find someone who’s hiding from you?

Chou Tzuyu, please comeback to me. Please show yourself to me. Please, Just please.

I’ve been looking for her in almost a year, but there is still no sign of her for now. I already  graduated in senior high school, but I still don’t know what to do in the future without you. I am still pursuing on finding her. But then one thing got into my senses. What If I pursue to become an Idol?

After that thing cross my mind, I quickly go out from my room and go to the living room to find my friends. Yes, my friends. After we graduated in senior high school we still don’t know if we are going to college or what are we going to take for college. So since we are still having our vacation, we come up to the idea that we should just live together, the 8 of us. We persuade our parents to let us live together and they let us. All of them gave each one of us money so that we can buy this house, the home that we have right now.

I run to them as I know almost all of them are now staying in the living room as we are in vacation. We have already visited our parents that’s why we don’t have any problem with spending our times with them

“Guys!!!!!! IALREADYKNOWWHATIAMGOINGDOTOGOSH!!!!!!!” I shout to them happily. As expected they are all in the living room watching movies and they all look at me at the same millimeters of time.

“WHAT?!” Momo asked with a seen confusion in her face.

“I said that I already know what I am going to do. Gosh!!”

“Ohhhhh” they all said in unison except Jihyo.

“What is it Sana-unnie?”

“I decided that I will want to be a singer or an artist. That’s why I will not go to college and will just pursue what I want and what I need to do.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter